• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

60's and warmer all week long. Get to mow, clean up the garage, try bringing the Polara home this weekend and get it ready for the big show mext month. Already? Better get cracking!

C-55gl-XcAA5d0b.jpg
image.jpg
Bob cleaned out the shop yesterday and today will haul away the junk

Cold and just damp and nasty here all weekend and a lot of this week, been super bust doing distributors for people who knew??? Also sheet rock replacement in the house had some leaking pipes a while ago and it was time to change it, Hate working overhead on that stuff!

Cold and just damp and nasty here all weekend and a lot of this week, been super bust doing distributors for people who knew??? Also sheet rock replacement in the house had some leaking pipes a while ago and it was time to change it, Hate working overhead on that stuff!
Yes its been a long and wet winter, hopefully over now! Between the house and shop we burned over 3 cords of wood.

I use coal and ran out a few weeks ago, went through around 3 tons which is roughly three cords, had to buy a couple of 50lb bags for this week.

Mine is a Alsakan stoker uses small "rice" coal it has a hopper and a feeder kind of like a pellet stove, here in pa it is a cheap and easy fuel, just really dusty when you empty it is the only real drawback.

Hit 81 today as I was driving the 98 with no air and felt like crap, 3/2 flu, but I got the granddaughters a sandbox for their house and some other things we needed. The truck did its job, but it needs front end attention last week, it was all over the place steering wise. Beautiful day with bright sunny skies. Maybe some rain tonight, make our yard muddy before this years landscaping add-on. Work e days and 6 days for chores. Might even get some of my stuff done!

70's here today finally been wet and in the mid to low 50's just miserable. Been really using that dist tester for mopar owners, dam I am good, now I have to find cores on the cheap, tell you what some vac advances are $$$$$

Started out cold, got into the 80's, almost the 90's, then it rained, 80's then more rain, girlfriend's son got caught in straightline winds and his semi flipped (he's ok), and then a tornado 30-40 miles away yesterday, low 60's today, barely 50 tomorrow. What a week!

New
So glad your girl friends son is ok, seen all the breaking tornado news on the TV yesterday and wondered how many of you were in the paths! it was 70 here and on the way to the 90s by the weekend, Bob hand washed the shop with a wash mitt and set up the pool

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Glad to hear every one made it through, I am just swamped doing distributors, actually found a hoard of mopars around 50 and a ton of nos parts I bought will be getting them this weekend, then have people sending me theirs, Well it was fun......

64 and sunny, I'll be working in the shade! Doing the bushes today, gotta rework the edgers and dump in the rest of the rock

Back