• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Good morning all, today Bob starts massive clean up and gets his stuff organized, he also want to start on his car port rebuilding, ya try to slow him down?
IMG_9093.jpg
IMG_7123.jpg
IMG_7574.jpg

I don't mind that Bob's got a ton of stuff laying around, that you have multiple vehicles, places to store them, all that doesn't bother me. The fact he can swap a body to a bare frame and have it running and driving a week later, and then do it again to a different vehicle, now that pisses me off. I can hardly get one done, let alone the multitude of little thing that go along with it, and this guy comes along and makes me look like the slow, lazy, can't multifunction person that I stive for each day. What he can do in a day vs me, amazing. I get tired just hearing about it.

Bob has officially moved to the No. 1 spot on the unofficial "You Suck List".

Is Bob ever heading towards the Midwest for a week or so? I need some help on my Dart!:D

I don't mind that Bob's got a ton of stuff laying around, that you have multiple vehicles, places to store them, all that doesn't bother me. The fact he can swap a body to a bare frame and have it running and driving a week later, and then do it again to a different vehicle, now that pisses me off. I can hardly get one done, let alone the multitude of little thing that go along with it, and this guy comes along and makes me look like the slow, lazy, can't multifunction person that I stive for each day. What he can do in a day vs me, amazing. I get tired just hearing about it.

Bob has officially moved to the No. 1 spot on the unofficial "You Suck List".

Is Bob ever heading towards the Midwest for a week or so? I need some help on my Dart!:D
Ever since his illness and hospital stay he has changed his diet and stopped drinking beer, and now has been going none stop and is talking about selling half his cars. He moved next years firewood from our patio to the side of the shop yesterday

image.jpg

image.jpg

Errr.... firewood! Not looking forward to bulking back up on wood this year. Tough work for sure but it sounds like he's feeling better if he moved that pile.

Good morning all, Bob install the rearend he built for the 58 yesterday, took out the 3.73 and installed 2.56 ratio rear end, drove it to Woodland Wa and a big differance

Good morning all, Bob install the rearend he built for the 58 yesterday, took out the 3.73 and installed 2.56 ratio rear end, drove it to Woodland Wa and a big differance
Now it doesn't matter the price of gas, you'll be driving all over now!

Good morning all, we got a pretty good storm coming our way this morning, should be cool, stay in the shop with a fire going in the wood stove
C8xFnA_UMAAD8x7.jpg
C8tM2XoVwAAm0z1.jpg

64 and sunny! And I'm going to go sleep. Maybe I'll have a late night thrash and get some cleaning done in the garage tonight! Good thing I stocked up on beer!

Back