• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Very sunny day and 50 degrees yesterday, a friend of Bobs stopped by around 9am and they started on the beers, so he didn't get much done, I got to pick the front plate!View attachment 8326 View attachment 8327
Hey, beers with a bud is a good day!! Besides, it sounds like he was needing a day off - I get tired just reading your updates and I'm not doing all that work.
:)

Popmobile 5.jpg

Decided that since this is almost done time to get the truck nice have the typical rust above the rear wheel wells to get patch panels on then some paint, do have to get the oil pan re sealed, figure that is a day there, thank god for a lift.
Popmobile 5.jpg

Sorry , haven't been around in a lil bit . Last wed. it was in the mid 50's . By Thursday it was in the 20's and we got about 18" of snow , Fri into sat. we got about four more inch's . Sunday into Monday we got a few more inch's and late last night we got about an inch of snow to top everything off . Going to do the exhaust on my Sport tomorrow which is a birthday gift to myself lol . And "hopefully" this weekend , I'll have time to get back to working on the big block for the Coronet . "Still" counting the days till spring ! lol

Clear and sunny yesterday 58 degrees, Bob got the 58 all done so we took it on a short road trip, 20 miles, today he will fix little things he notice on our test drive, and put on some truck ralley wheels
IMG_0763.jpg
IMG_3022.jpg

Late April weather in late February, what a bummer. The cold and snow will be back but it was nice to see a ton of motorcycles out and about. Saw the stepsons new (to him) KW T660.

20170217_141122.jpg

20170217_141035.jpg

Brought Sophie with, she ran around at the farm, boy did she hurry back to the car when he fired up his truck!

IMAG0332.jpg

Went back home and took Sophie for a nice walk. Beautiful day out and had to enjoy it for a while. It'll be weird when it snows again.

I have been working on a friends car 72 Monte Carlo, we have the frame off in my shop and the body at his house, the frame and all its components are getting re done looking great so far, here is a older pic from last month,
DSC00986.JPG
DSC01094.JPG
DSC01046.JPG

We got 8-12" of wet snow on top of slush last night. The snow plows hit the slush and turned it to ice making for fun driving. Back to winter.

IMG_8404.jpg
What a very nice day yesterday 50 degrees, Bob mounted and balanced his ralley wheels and we drove all over Vancouver
IMG_2214.jpg

Last edited:
Love it, have more b..ls then me to jump in a newly rebuilt truck for a road trip looks much better with those rims!
I wish it was that easy for me! A couple of wires, some linkage to hook up and BAM! on the road they go! Gotta love how simple the older stuff is.

Back