• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Sounds like what Bob wants to do, our house only has a antenna and it get 50 stations, a lot of Mexi stations and shopping stations, but since we spend so much time in the shop, he moved the cable down there, he put a 55 inch TV down there and we enjoy the shop, he has done a good job insulatateing it.

I get 11 here on the antenna, fire tv gets the stations that stream on the internet actually. and a bunch of movies if you are a amazon prime member.

It's about 30 here with a wind chill in the low 20's . Getting some snow later tomorrow into Wed. . Don't know how much yet , each channel say's something different , we'll see I guess . High's this week in the 20's for high's . Been working on the motor that's going into the Coronet , trying to get a couple of broken stud's off the wife's 383 because I'm using that motor for a template to maybe make a set of headers for the Warlock and got some other stuff going on in the basement getting that stuff ready for the install in the Warlock when I'm ready . Less then two months now till spring ! :)

Cool and dry today, snow tomorrow, Bob got the rear bumper and rear body mounts on yesterday, today he will plumb the gas tank
IMG_5438.jpg

Sunday the 29th of Jan we were 73 degrees here in the High Desert of CA
Last night it was 23 degrees, hoping for an early spring!

Rained hard here all day yesterday and today at SuperBowl start time we have a snow storm coming.
Bob got the power brake booster and master cylinder, steering column mounted and engine installed, today he will hook up all engine parts
IMG_7606.jpg
IMG_8326.JPG

I decided to cook our dinner in the shop yesterday while it was snowing outside and Bob was hooking things up on the 58
IMG_3923.jpg

In the high 20's right now with the wind chill in the teen's . Up kind of late last night watching the game . The Pats pulled it off . Goooo Patriots ! ! :)

IMG_3026.jpg
IMG_1234.jpg
IMG_1071.jpg
woke up today and its 50 degrees, yesterday Bob found a heater core in a heater core book that fit perfect in the heater box for our 58, no one sells a 55 to 59 chev truck heater core so good thing he has all these old books to match size! pic shows old heater core and copper tubing the guy before us made and the the pic of new core Bob found

IMG_1699a.jpg
Rain and wind all day yesterday, but it was almost 60 degrees, Bob got the front end put back on the 58 panel and today he will make two front core support brackets and bolt her all together, he hopes to drive it by Sunday
IMG_8150.jpg
IMG_7915.jpg
IMG_8185.jpg

Last edited:
Sunny and 50 degrees yesterday, Bob made the core support brackets and got the hood on, today the front bumper brackets need to be made and mounted.
IMG_3490.jpg

Clear and sunny 60 degrees yesterday, Bob got the bumpers adjusted, radiator installed, today a little wire work to do, could be the day we start it!
IMG_2217.jpg

Very sunny day and 50 degrees yesterday, a friend of Bobs stopped by around 9am and they started on the beers, so he didn't get much done, I got to pick the front plate!
IMG_0375.jpg
IMG_3423.jpg

Back