• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Very smoky here today 84 degrees, feels a little muggy, Bob had these wheels and tires stashed in the shed, put them on our truck.
D67A9D8C-B3B3-4541-8F07-B4E7049E004E.jpeg

Weather man said this will be our last nice day. Then it will be a return to the oven. We got sprinkled on last night.

Got warn in the sun but felt 20° cooler in the shade. We had a nice breeze.
Plumbed a temporary fuel pressure gauge in on the Dodge this afternoon. Got a permanent one coming next week.
Trying to track down a power loss under load problem. It needs more gauges anyway.

We got a little rain yesterday, found this very nice canopy on CL yesterday for a hundred dollars, good find, drove to St Helens Or. to get it
3892A058-4C18-4E0C-8C9D-9BA807D4CB92.jpeg

Nice score Cindy. I am looking for some type of toneer cover for the R/T, almost on the road, need tires under 300 each for it, need a spare aslo they all have sidewa bubbles which sucks they are al brand new but old. Want it right my wife will be using it also.

Last edited:
Just down right hot. We quit a 4pm. Could not keep the salt out of my eyes. Anyway that's what it felt like. Also ran out of boards. Will have to make a run to Menards in the morning.

Looked like it was going to rain, but the sun came out instead. 87 again, cooling down to 80 this weekend. I'm taking the Fifth Avenue and my Polara to my friends "show" on his front lawn at his farm. I'd bring a third of one was running, I could bring the 98 Ram, as we have a truck section, and we don't discriminate the modern rides, any Mopar is welcome!

Another hot day but we had a breeze and shade till 3 pm. Then it felt really hot.
Got the fuel pressure gauge in the Dodge truck over the weekend. These things don't run very well when the fuel pressure drops to 0 for extended periods of time. Will be going from the fuel injection 0 to 100 psi gauge to a 0 to 30 psi as soon as I find all the right plumbing pieces. Then I will have a better idea what is going on.

Back