• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Came home to 79 and a beautiful sunset. It was a fun, but long week. Carlisle is a haul, but worth it to me. I'll go again next year, but I still want to head west and explore that part of the country.

Glad you got the hot and humid weather. It has not been bad here other than rain showers and mud.
Will have to see what the weather has done at home this last week. If it has been dry this rain maybe following me around.

Got rain last night and more today. Anywhere from 1-2" depending. Left the Polaras windows open last night, whoops. Not like I'll ruin the carpet, it's already crap.

Some rain last night, humid today and around 83. Calling for rain tomorrow, I hope it's finished by tomorrow evening because I have softball game.

We are back to typical pacific northwest weather, cool at night 70 and 80s during the day and no humidity
DCF268FF-3C8F-47B1-BAF4-3B5ADE100070.png

Rain has followed us from Missouri to Iowa. I hope brother got his hay bailed yesterday. It rained again this morning. Oh well we had two days of no mud in the yard here. Just like at home.

We've had haze from the fires in Canada for the last couple of days, keeps the temps down. I heard we have a couple days left, then we go back to 90.

We had some fog this morning. It has lifted. Need to make it to the lumber yard before noon. It only a block away. Hoping they have a pine board.

Gravel parking lot is getting dry again. They say no rain for seven more days. That would be great if it happens.

Thursday night a few sprinkles while playing ball, Friday was overcast but no rain. Today was great, sunny, nice breeze about 80.

Such a shame no one in our entire family wanted this car, Bob’s dad bought this car brand new, it has 67,000 miles on it, never wrecked, Bob sold it yesterday to a car collector.View attachment 19591View attachment 19592
Well things worked out for the good, Bob had to call the buyer of the Barracuda and tell him our son bought the car, the guy was understanding and said it’s better that the car stay in the family, our son has driven to work 4 days in a row, I guess he didn’t realize how nice a unmolested car drives,

Looks like it will be another nice day. More than two days of sun shine in a row seems odd. Yes it has been that long. Hope we are getting this at home.

Well things worked out for the good, Bob had to call the buyer of the Barracuda and tell him our son bought the car, the guy was understanding and said it’s better that the car stay in the family, our son has driven to work 4 days in a row, I guess he didn’t realize how nice a unmolested car drives,
If he cuts this one up like the last Bob needs to take him to the wood shed.

Back