• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

It rained almost all day Friday and most of the day Saturday. I heard 4"s of rain total for both days.
About the same here. Stopped raining early this morning. Has not been a bad day so far.
Oil got changed in the Dodge and the marker lights work again. I need to find a factory truck manual someday and quite messing with the junk books.
Well back at it need to check the lighter so the phone charges and wires to the radio.

Lighter works just fine now. All that needed to be done was a screw extraction. Radio did not fair so well. Power to it but that is were it stops. Will have to save it for another day.

Was very hot yesterday, today is going to be the same, stayed in the house most of the day
07E804DE-900C-43AA-8081-60598EEDC420.jpeg

Don't hide from the heat. It's amazing what the human will adapt to. Hope your electricity is at least staying on. I see some are experiencing outages.

It was so hot yesterday, we set a new all time record for this area, a cool front moved in around midnight and Bob opened all the windows, feels very nice this morning,62 degrees now at 4.30am
0061A1E6-3DD3-4945-A73E-D981AB782D9F.jpeg

Last edited:
Raining again. But that's nothing new. If it would stay dry for more than a day or two that would be something.
If we get a break from it we may find some where a little dryer. Who wants some rain and willing to pay for the gas.

Sorry to hear @7mopar, we finally got some rain over the weekend, but we are sunny and 80's-90's through the weekend.

I need to get a car running by Sunday to go to Carlisle, or I'm driving the Avenger and riding with my buddy in his saweeet 69 Imperial La Baron.

Or replace the booster in the Cicada, and hope to get the exhaust fixed somewhere along the trip.

So basically, do more work in four days then I've done in four weeks. 🤪

Rained till 2pm then the sun actually came out. Got steamy humid with temperature in the upper 70's.
To muddy now to even mow the grass.

I don't know if it got into the 90's or not, but it was humid last night, and a little bit today. The weekend is gonna be a warm one, but that's fine with me, I'll be plugging away on the Polara making it ready for the trip to Carlisle.

Cloudy early this morning, sun came out around 10:30 when I started mowing the church. Sunny all afternoon. I mowed my lawn around 4 and had a nice breeze. Late evening the breeze was gone and it seems quite humid.

Replaced the fuel filter on the D350 this morning and the incoming fuel line. Going to have to get some more line to replace the out going and return. Also have the passenger side motor mount colapsing. Guess that is why the fan brushes the shroud. Good thing I put in truck mounts last time. At least it can not seperate and the engine rotate 45°.

Back