• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Sunny and warm this morning, slightly hazy. Forecasting 90 today, but I think it's going to be humid when the haze burn off.

It was sunny and nice yesterday as I ride across Illinois, Indiana and Ohio, on the way to Carlisle PA. Was decent when we left Ohio, but rain developed after Pittsburgh. Stopped and had some pizza while we let the heavy stuff blow through.

PXL_20210707_181837989.jpg

Yesterday was hot and humid. I had softball practice last night and I think I sweat a few pounds of water. Nice change today though, overcast and about 75. Still a little humid but better than yesterday.

Rained pretty good were we are at. Got muddy anyways.
We are off rebuilding a consesion trailer for some friends. It needs new cabinets and a few other repairs.

Such a shame no one in our entire family wanted this car, Bob’s dad bought this car brand new, it has 67,000 miles on it, never wrecked, Bob sold it yesterday to a car collector.
D7511F5F-054D-4F61-BB62-14817DA64485.jpeg
59712938-36D2-414A-A74C-6ED5CA5966EB.jpeg

Such a shame no one in our entire family wanted this car, Bob’s dad bought this car brand new, it has 67,000 miles on it, never wrecked, Bob sold it yesterday to a car collector.View attachment 19591View attachment 19592
I'm not even an early A body guy, but I would have been proud to own that car. Bob is one of the best caretakers of these cars I've ever seen. In it for the love, not the money.

Such a shame no one in our entire family wanted this car, Bob’s dad bought this car brand new, it has 67,000 miles on it, never wrecked, Bob sold it yesterday to a car collector.View attachment 19591View attachment 19592
Nice car I would have bought it on site hope he got a good price out of it I had a blue 68 and loved that car now looking for another nice low miler

Nice day yesterday and I got some yard work done, not to hot, mid 70's. Today started overcast, sun is out now, little more humid than yesterday.

Well we made it back from Carlisle. Beat to heck. Fun getting there. My friend is in from California for this he towed some truck parts in for another friend. Here how it went. Packed up my truck and left Tim following get around ten miles from the house the Oil pressure went to zero. WTF? look under it looks' like it is the filter. Tim goes to my house and gets a filter and a wrench, change it still pissing oil out! Looks like the mech oil pressure lined broke. Dam and it is near 100 and humid, Misérables. Thinking have to rope tow it back to the house unload the trailer that is ful of scrap and then load it with the parts I have for sale! Dam it is hot out. Tim says I will get his trailer. Put the truck on it and to Carlisle we go. Fantastic! Get there unload and put the trailer in my parking spot. Good week after that met a few of you including Locumob. Got time after that.

Well we made it back from Carlisle. Beat to heck. Fun getting there. My friend is in from California for this he towed some truck parts in for another friend. Here how it went. Packed up my truck and left Tim following get around ten miles from the house the Oil pressure went to zero. WTF? look under it looks' like it is the filter. Tim goes to my house and gets a filter and a wrench, change it still pissing oil out! Looks like the mech oil pressure lined broke. Dam and it is near 100 and humid, Misérables. Thinking have to rope tow it back to the house unload the trailer that is ful of scrap and then load it with the parts I have for sale! Dam it is hot out. Tim says I will get his trailer. Put the truck on it and to Carlisle we go. Fantastic! Get there unload and put the trailer in my parking spot. Good week after that met a few of you including Locumob. Got time after that.
I got a part number and beer! Thanks again Ray, it was an exciting weekend.

Back