• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Great weather here the last 3 days, temps in the 50's. It is supposed to drop back to normal though. 30's to 40's. Spring is right around the corner.

You mean was great. Rained all day and we just got rid of the mud to the point one could drive in the dirt without leave trenches. We got the weather man said 1-1/2" so far and all of it run off. I can only see more flooding this year if the rain continues.

You mean was great. Rained all day and we just got rid of the mud to the point one could drive in the dirt without leave trenches. We got the weather man said 1-1/2" so far and all of it run off. I can only see more flooding this year if the rain continues.
That sucks. Time for 48" boggers! Seriously, I hope your year is drier.

Just below freezing, and rain that froze when it landed when I went to work. Only so many scraping days left.

They are telling us not to put out any garden stuff just yet. Another hard freeze is still expected and more snow.

They are telling us not to put out any garden stuff just yet. Another hard freeze is still expected and more snow.
Wotnell are you talkin' 'bout?? We can't put any garden stuff out 'til after Memorial Day - at least not if we want it to have a chance at living.

Wotnell are you talkin' 'bout?? We can't put any garden stuff out 'til after Memorial Day - at least not if we want it to have a chance at living.
I figure the 15th of May to be realistic. There are a few down here that think its a late planting if their corn is not in the ground by the middle of April. Sometimes that works and sometimes not.

The girlfriends daughter got back from England, and now she gets to stay at home for two weeks, while her kids and husband stay with his mom. Other than that, life is normal. Cold again today (36) and I got nothing accomplished.

Welcome to my world of getting nothing done. Went to a friends today looking for some buildable heads and didn't find any worth salvaging. :drowning::yuck: Although he did offer a pretty good deal on a complete motor I'm not sure I want all that. So I took some pics to try help him sell off some crap.

Welcome to my world of getting nothing done. Went to a friends today looking for some buildable heads and didn't find any worth salvaging. :drowning::yuck: Although he did offer a pretty good deal on a complete motor I'm not sure I want all that. So I took some pics to try help him sell off some crap.
What motor?

Got some friends that came back 3 weeks ago. They are both fine.
We had a cold north wind today also it is still 48 out. Not counting on it being nice tomorrow.

Yes spent all day yesterday stripping vinyl floor out of two bathrooms to put in voc tile. We could not find the tile in voc. Ended up pulling the sub-floor today and put down mud board. Did manage to get the layout started in one bathroom. This one little detail will add a few days to the job. Just lucky scheduling is flexible right now.

I remember this day a few years back, I thought Bob was going to actually buy this pile of shit!
5348BC6B-C3D2-4188-BED4-A9A8E7727DC1.jpeg

Was right yesterday. Today was cold, wet, windy. Just down right nasty. Need to send this stuff off some where else. Who wants it?

Back