• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Nice and sunny here the temps are supposed to get into the 50's. Living with mother natures mood swings can be a bit of a challenge.

B5647778-A2F9-4C77-9282-B69F2D2461CC.jpeg
View attachment 16488 I remember it raining 75 percent of the time here, the past two years have been below normal rain fallView attachment 16488

52214B78-E97F-455A-AFF1-ECE00840BBF9.jpeg

I think we got your 75% of the time last year. We dont need 70" of rain a year when normal is about 40" on a good year.

Starting out the new year by staying warm, outside! In the mid to upper 30's today, might get something done before I fall asleep and miss my Vikings play the Saints. I think I know who will win, so sleep wins out. The truck is resting quietly by the garage, ready for duty when called. This helps keep that rust away! Laura is loving the Cherokee and not having to worry about the ass end coming around. Is it spring yet? I need to get chit done!

Ran out of propane Friday. Yes should have checked the level. Anyway bedroom is being heated by space heater. Rest of the house is not so warm. Supposed to get to about 50 and the sun is out.

Starting out the new year by staying warm, outside! In the mid to upper 30's today, might get something done before I fall asleep and miss my Vikings play the Saints. I think I know who will win, so sleep wins out. The truck is resting quietly by the garage, ready for duty when called. This helps keep that rust away! Laura is loving the Cherokee and not having to worry about the ass end coming around. Is it spring yet? I need to get chit done!
Vikings win yahoo! Great game

A nice sunny afternoon. Got a door header built and installed, some blocking for the roof over hang cut and bottom plate for the end wall above the door header cut and marked for wall studs. Need to get a 12 ft 2x4 then maybe I can get the end wall put in my work room. The doors were hung last summer. I might even get the door sill poured this winter. Things get done a little backwards here at times.

Still got some cleaning up to do, but with my uncle's help I got new lights up in the garage today. Maybe now I can see what the hell I'm doing
20200105_182937.jpg

20200105_183006.jpg

Got one of my toolboxes moved into the back room (you can barely see it through the door). With those back there I get another foot of working space

Warm weekend in the shop watching football so glad the Pats are out!View attachment 16532
I dont know if you're a 'hawks fan, but I hope they lose. I can't stand that team, they always have our number. But I want to go to Green Bay and beat them. Wishful thinking I suppose. Maybe this warmer weather has gone to my head? I'm talking nonsense about my Vikings, or am I??? :wacky:

Yea somebody thinks we need it to. We maybe white on Saturday. Dont need the fluffy stuff. Still in mud from all the rain a week ago.

It's been raining since last night, I don't know the rain total but it's high. The ditches are full. It's supposed to get colder and turn to ice/sleet and maybe even snow. At one point they were talking a 1/2" to 3/4" of ice with 40 mph winds, that will break some trees and power lines.

Back