• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Was trying to take Saturday off. We normally are not open for business on Saturdays. Just two many last minute projects and every buddy wants theirs done. Got to get things ready for company next ourselves. Hopefully 4 hours and on my way home. Have not even got my Christmas shopping done yet.

Looking like a it's going to be a brown Christmas. I was hoping for snow, but it doesn't look like it will happen. The ground is froze at least.

I would be quite content with lows at freezing and highs in the lower fifty's till April. No need for the white stuff. Santa drives a Mopar anyway (rails not required) and you know Rudolf retired. He made his fortune playing reindeer games.

Merry Christmas to all, when your enjoying your day stop and take a moment to remember the reason for the season. The one perfect Christmas gift given freely to all.

Morning all, chilly wet week here, firing going in shop and house wood stoves!
DvPHhz3VsAUDl1N.jpg

A light dusting of snow here, I heard on the radio yesterday that Louisiana got 12" of rain, that is alot of water.

More water than I want. We had a 5" rain last summer flooded a lot of low areas and acres of crop land. But 12 inches would put the lake at my back door and a few neighbor's under water.

Bought another work toy yesterday and will post some pictures later.

We picked up the Dakota replacement yesterday. Spent all afternoon cleaning the interior and have still more cleaning left to do. But what can one expect though when buying used work trucks.

Will all be will not allow me to post pictures. This maybe my inadequate laptops problem.

Anyone know how to adjust the doors on these. Have a rattle that will drive me crazy till its fixed. No air leaks and the front door latches tight to the rear door. So I am thinking rear door is to loose.

Anyone know how to adjust the doors on these. Have a rattle that will drive me crazy till its fixed. No air leaks and the front door latches tight to the rear door. So I am thinking rear door is to loose.
big_rofl.gif
Sorry, I can't help, but I do hope you find it.

Back