• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

pretty nice weather this week
DtfuBY_VYAAY1H3.jpg

was a very good day yesterday PUD came out to fix a small sink hole on our road, turned out it was one of Bobs friends and he ask Bob if he wanted some gravel and of coarse Bob said yes, they dumped the whole dump truck 3 yards worth, Bob spent most of the day spreading it around the outside of the shop, hopefully today he will finish, good to have friends!

only see the peeks during the year get any . sunny california reporting in . just cost stupid money to live here , other then that its getting crowded here with new people . and my land is just next to googles property purchase for there new campus site here in san jose . taking one big wide section of the city between the two mogor freeways the 101 and 280 interstates with an airport and a train station with this bart train and some fast train coming in from farther and farther way . beginning more and more people . it great for property values . so it might be in my rear view soon than thought .

Cindy how is Bob?
Funny we ask him daily and his response is good, he still stays busy keeping fires in both house and shop wood stoves going but I honestly believe that 56 Chevy wagon was his last rig to fix up, he goes back for another doctors visit after the first of the year, scrap guy came by last week and Bob gave so much stuff to him, hard to see this going on, but other wise he is still the same funny guy, we have always driven our old 55 Chev panel daily, but since Bob bought me a Honda Accord 2 months ago we have driven it everyday, I never thought this would happen seeing Bob drive a import, have a good weekend and stay warm everyone and Bob will be good beat this thing!

The Honda may have a Japanese name but its surprising how much of it is American and built in America. We can not say that about many new GM products built in Mexico.
Will keep you and Bob in mind and prayers.

I don't know what's going on, but I'll take it. 30's this weekend? Sounds good to me. Maybe melt some or that snow around the house I never shoveled.

Back