• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Bob got the new floor pans fitted this morning

Do you rent him out? Home depot ran out of day workers! Man he moves fast.
Ya Bob moves fast for about 3 hours a day, then finds chores around house and does them and doesn't get back to work on 56 till next day, today he will remove new floor pans and apply rust protector to old remaining metal then install new floor for good,

Wow!!! Bob is moving right along. Fall is here now, temp is only going to hit 50 today. On tues it was 80, just crazy.

Furnace has been on for a while now, just got the tank refilled. Ouch!! Not as bad as other times but it still hurts.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Bob installed carpet, seats, seatbelts before friends and family starting stopping by yesterday, today he will seal and undercoat floor pan underside

Did some needed paper work and laundry today. Not much of anything else. We all need a day off some time. Raining again and nasty cold out. That's the way it goes when I want to get things done a home.

Too cold when I get off work! 30's, get to let the defrost go a bit. Putting away the outdoor stuff, some today, some tomorrow.

Need to get the new work space enclosed. Got a heater to put in it, but without walls will not do much good. What happened to 3 months of fall? At least the rain has stopped and the sun is shining.

In the 60's today! Got all of Laura's outdoor stuff inside, now to move cars into the new storage spot,along with the riding mower and whatever else I can cram in there.

Back