• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

PSA:

If someone posts something that is either wrong or you disagree with, and it's not a yes-or-no question, do not simply reply "no". If I say "I can't run 11:1 compression because I wanna be able to run pump gas", the correct response is not "no". Outside of responding to a "Yes or no?" question, "no" is not an acceptable response unless followed up by an explanation or a refute/rebuttal.

Serious pet peeve of mine, especially when looking for input on a project.

That is all

I have started threads on FABO about absolutely nothing and have gotten pages of opinions, Pretty funny.
What's funny is, some of the responses on FABO are what led to this. Some of which are people with opposing opinions on how I should set something up, and somehow assuming I know what they're talking about, they'll just reply "no". I'm no grammar nazi, but I don't talk below a 2nd grade level

Cool down here and some rain, better weather for hunting K-Note72?
DobAvrLXUAUsijA.jpg

They will hide in the rain here. If its foggy watch out they could be any where.
With how well blm manages their units (not), they can hide with or without fog. We jumped 2 sunday and hardly saw em before they were gone in the brush. It's either hunt BLM's units, or pay $300 each and get on a weyerhauser unit

Woke up to heavy rain, stopped, then it got hotter and hit 80 and was humid when I went to work at 5:30. 4:00 am and it's 37 outside. 50 today, and 60 tomorrow. Huh?

Parts coming in for the 56, one of Bobs friends has a complete dics brake change over and floor pan sections ordered
43099065_1508514635917191_7616751202373468160_n.jpg

Down to 33 this morning, supposed to be rain sometime today......there better be anyways. So many timber units gated up because of fire danger, hard to hunt new ground when it's all closed up

Back