• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

A cool down and the days are getting shorter and hopefully some rain
DlM8K17WwAAiJ2p.jpg

A cool down and the days are getting shorter and hopefully some rainView attachment 13689
My forecast here says similar, cooldown thru the week with chance of shower. REALLY HOPIN on that rain, but I won't hold my breath

Look what I found 1977 Dodge Truck it sure does hurt to be broke, even more so when I still gotta put money to the Demon first

Was 80s all week and rained all day. Maybe the Hawaiian hurricane will dump some rain in the great north west.
Next week 90s again.

Cooled down a little here, so much that the windows don't always go all the way down on the way home from work. Haven't gotten any work done in a week or so, car and truck wise. Bringing in my Darts replacement suspension linkages to work next week to heat and beat them free from one another. Then I can build a K-frame, and maybe install an engine and transmission before the weather turns. A lofty goal, but one I hope to achieve. Til then, I'll work way too much!

We finally got a cool down and a drop in humidity, low 70's to low 80's, cool at night. Rained some a few day's

I could but I going to need it back. The forecast said it's going to warm up for a couple of day's than cool down by Wed

I need to get the work bench in the temporary shelter installed again before it rains.
Got home tonight to find half the temp roof on the ground and part of the end wall blown loose. Three hours later water tight once again. So much for what was originally planned.
Maybe tomorrow night.

Rain here too. Ground is saturated, the puddle right outside our door was almost across the while alley, always fun to walk way out in your way to stay dry.

Feels like fall. college football, and Darlington Nascar race this weekend, one of Bobs friends stopped by and bought all his 440 parts, everyone have a great weekend.
Dl7NyTlW0AAM7FP.jpg

Just been super busy here between that Cuda and the distribs. Actually taking a break today and helping a customer tune his 70 Charger 440 six pack. I never actually road in one so this should be fun!

Back