• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

CxJVFUJXEAAkvma.jpg

So far the past week or more its been below freezing every night..... NOT bad in the day, high about 60 with the sun shine but thats gonna fade quick!

So far the past week or more its been below freezing every night..... NOT bad in the day, high about 60 with the sun shine but thats gonna fade quick!
About the same down here . It look's like as of this weekend it's going to be cold during the day too , so no more high 50's low 60's during the day . 40's for a high as of Saturday on . Look's like Luci is staying in the garage from now till spring . :(

Hey Powerwagon , I bet you'd love to get your hands on these ole big block Mopar valve covers . lol
IMG_5390.JPG

Nice! Funny just had to buy a pair, just fabricated ones!
Yeah , I'm guessing that there early 60's vintage . I've had them since the very early 80's myself and always wanted to use them on something and I'm considering buffing them out and putting them on Luci . I never did find out what brand they are . The only marking's on them are on the inside and it say's "Early Chrysler" in the casting .

Last edited:
Rain all day yesterday, we had a fire in the stove and Bob replaced one bent axle and installed new bearings and seals, and serviced the transfer case, today he will service trans and front axle
IMG_2511.jpg

I had to scrape the frost off my windshield yesterday, and they are saying snow for tomorrow.

I have a crusty pair of M/T valve covers if you want that "old" feel!
Thanks Mob , As much as I'd love to grab them , I'm so broke right now . I probably wouldn't even be able to pay the shipping , let alone throw you a couple of bucks for them .

Back