• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

In the 50's today and tomorrow . Today I've got a few doctors appointments , So that kill's the day :sour:, but tomorrow is my wrench time . Plan on going threw my Ramcharger and putting the blade threw it's paces and If I have time , play with Luci a little bit . :)

Thanks Mob , As much as I'd love to grab them , I'm so broke right now . I probably wouldn't even be able to pay the shipping , let alone throw you a couple of bucks for them .
Well, I guess I'll put them on my 72 til I get a set of Mopar Performance alummy's.

Well, I guess I'll put them on my 72 til I get a set of Mopar Performance alummy's.
Personally , I like the mickey T's better . You can always paint them with the black wrinkle paint like I did on mine .

Personally , I like the mickey T's better . You can always paint them with the black wrinkle paint like I did on mine .
Mine are pretty rough, at least one is, like it was dragging on the ground for a while.

Was 65 here today, tomorrow November returns 41 for a high, high on Sunday 35 with rain/snow mix. Winter is coming.

Hey Polara500 how's the weather up there? Heard Detroit lakes got 13" and somewhere in Cass county had 20". Hope your doing fine.

Hey Polara500 how's the weather up there? Heard Detroit lakes got 13" and somewhere in Cass county had 20". Hope your doing fine.[/QUOTE

Could have had a blizzard yesterday but there wasn't any snow. Lots of wind though. I'm okay with no snow yet.

IMG_4698.jpg
IMG_9907.jpg
Dry day today hen the rain begins, also Bob replaced the steering gear and serviced the front dif, now he is making some body mounts for the 58 panel change over
Cx3afXrUQAEn5BG.jpg

Back