• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

That's why I decided to toss it . I'm pretty sure with a little time I could save it and make a nice lil street killer B block for him . But the kid don't have any money for the machine work that this motor needs . So it's going to another buddy of mine that does scrap along with a parts truck that I'm done with .

I gotta ask, the engine gone? I'd like to get ONE Valve cover if they're "Stock" Mopar looking ones! (I wanna make one into a lamp shade!)

The truck your scrapping, Dodge? ANY fender emblems? (I also use them on the lamp shades!!!! Let me know!

Bob makes me look lazy. Oh wait, I do that! I take it Bob likes 4 wheel drives!
Bob doesn't care about 4x4s, he had parted out a Nova this past spring and was going to use the subframe and rearend in the 58, but I want another 4x4, so I talked him into making it 4x4, today is going to be a nice day so he will shoot the frame today

Bob doesn't care about 4x4s, he had parted out a Nova this past spring and was going to use the subframe and rearend in the 58, but I want another 4x4, so I talked him into making it 4x4, today is going to be a nice day so he will shoot the frame today
You're the instigator! I stand corrected.

I have a couple of fender emblems, think a ram, broken ramcharger, can be used thought, what type of emblems?
With me? ANY fender emblems as long as they're Mopar...... I don't do much else so.... Ram, Power Wagon, Adventurer, etc..... -Even cars too! Singles tho, I'm not looking for "sets".....

EVEN engine call outs! (I'd KILL to get a hold of a single plastic "HEMI" emblem!)

Bob finished up with a little sand blasting and spraying on Por15, also thank a vet today! pic is our son when he was in the Navy
IMG_8000.jpg
IMG_9310.jpg
10391864_101127193248708_1962171_n.jpg

Man he does not waste time. Great lakes pic? That's where I went to boot camp.
Good eye, you recognize the lake, we drove back there to his graduation from boot camp back in 2008 Oct, it was a blast, also Bob was not going to do the 58 change over till this spring but all outside work is done so I am sure he will start inside work on the change over, also thanks for your service Halifaxhops!

-Yeah. Cindy's right, Thanks Hops for your services!!!! And the rest of you here that are "Vets" thanks guys!!!!

I gotta ask, the engine gone? I'd like to get ONE Valve cover if they're "Stock" Mopar looking ones! (I wanna make one into a lamp shade!)

The truck your scrapping, Dodge? ANY fender emblems? (I also use them on the lamp shades!!!! Let me know!
Sorry , everything I salvaged off that motor is either going into my inventory or being used for his swap when I find another big block . As far as the truck , It was a Ramcharger and I've picked it clean . The only thing that's left is the rust . lol

Sorry , everything I salvaged off that motor is either going into my inventory or being used for his swap when I find another big block . As far as the truck , It was a Ramcharger and I've picked it clean . The only thing that's left is the rust . lol

DAMN!!!!! I had to ask....

Finally got cold here in southern MN. Got a good frost last night that reminded me I need a pliers for my heater controls, took forever to defrost the windshield as the knob broke long ago and I don't know where it's blowing to! I'm not investing in the beater car ($40) for a different panel.

Need to get my Polara into storage tomorrow, Dart pushed forward and mower put behind it and basically close up the garage for the winter.:arghh:

Back