• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

This is the Shelby Dakota I might buy this fall

The shelby is a nice looking truck in great shape. Unfortunately though, they are dogs.

Hahahha just wait buddy, I will soon be stripping my club cab RT and throwing everything in to a RC rt but will be using my TKO kit instead of the 46re POS.

I feel it will definitely be able to hang.

Hahahha just wait buddy, I will soon be stripping my club cab RT and throwing everything in to a RC rt but will be using my TKO kit instead of the 46re POS.

I feel it will definitely be able to hang.

true.......i wish i had a stick shift.....i hate the freakin 46re..... i also hate that the factory rev limits me at 5200...........

Im itching to throw it in but the CC is just too heavy, im going to throw it in storage then save it for a rainy day.

That's a really clean looking Shelby.
That being said, I wouldn't waste my money on it.

That's a really clean looking Shelby.
That being said, I wouldn't waste my money on it.

Love the shelby hate the bahind the cab thing.

Glad it's my money and my opinion...I have a 440 Dart which is plenty fast enough...scares the shit out of me...I have a goofy looking white Dodge Aspen and now I will have a goofy looking truck with a dog 170 hp 318 with A/C

Id say go for it. If you like that is. I like them too. just not the add on stuff.

What are they asking for it? I see some white ones pop up every now and then for around 5k.

What are they asking for it? I see some white ones pop up every now and then for around 5k.
Lots and lots of

Smiley_-_throwing_money.gif

Glad it's my money and my opinion...I have a 440 Dart which is plenty fast enough...scares the shit out of me...I have a goofy looking white Dodge Aspen and now I will have a goofy looking truck with a dog 170 hp 318 with A/C

Dart sounds nice! Those '89 Shelby trucks don't have the roller engines eh? Would be cheaper to upgrade the '302' headed motor a little if you wanted. I'm surprised Shelby didn't modify the motor, just putting a v8 in a first-gen Dakota was good enough I suppose. I think if I had the choice I would have gotten the Volare Roadrunner and modded that, just my opinion. Probably wanted less for it and the money ya saved could be used for go fast goodies.

Got my reciept back from Dallas yesterday....for the 1000 dollar down payment I sent him....pretty much a done deal now...just have to play the waiting game...2 months isn't a long time...have to finish up my projects first
popcorn.gif

Back