• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The Rules Have Changed... 20 Years Ago! 1994-2001 Dodge Ram

Pretty cool shots of 2nd Gens getting some air! keep in mind these are Cummins trucks!!!

IMG_0056.jpg

98prairecity4.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

98prairecity4.jpg

What if Dodge decided to keep making the Ram Charger in the 2nd Gens? I guess they did... in Mexico!!??

8418599639_93238f30c8_z.jpg

8418599639_93238f30c8_z.jpg

Last edited:
Couldn't find some of the pics I saved of the net a long time ago and had to go find some again.

download (1).jpg

download (2).jpg

download (3).jpg

download.jpg

images (1).jpg

What if Dodge decided to keep making the Ram Charger in the 2nd Gens? I guess they did... in Mexico!!??

They only offered them for one or two years and they only came in two wheel drive versions .

Yeah , but if they did couldn't you see one of those built up with a little lift ? I think it would have been cool .

Last edited:
I agree bear they would look cool as a 4x4 and with some lift! Some of the Mexican Ram Chargers have made it into the USA... I think that would be a fun project installing the Ram Charger body on a short bed 4x4 chassis!

On a side note It looks like Dodge was looking at a full size "Suburban" of their own. It was going to be called the Adventure. The one pictured in the Motor Trend article sure looks good to me!!! That one however was custom built by a shop in California back in the 90's.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/112_9508_dodge_ram_v10/

1995_dodge_ram_2500_v10_suburban-killer_front.jpg

1995_dodge_ram_2500_v10_suburban-killer_front.jpg

Last edited:
Now THATS what I'm talking about ! I've been thinking of doing the same thing with an 80's Ramcharger for a long time . I even now how I would do it . To bad I've got "way" to many builds in my head and not the money to back them up . lol

Maaan , Look at all those Indy pick ups in one place . I've probably said it before but you've "really" done your research on this gen truck " Black Dodge" . Very good job !

Maaan , Look at all those Indy pick ups in one place . I've probably said it before but you've "really" done your research on this gen truck " Black Dodge" . Very good job !

Thanks bear! These trucks have been a big part of my life since they hit the road back in the fall of 1993. I enjoy learning about them and hope other guys will add their knowledge of the 2nd Gens to this thread!

Back