• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of Furyus 67

Furyus 67

Reaction score
Hey guys, Big surprise....I'm a car nut! Had a buddy on another Mopar forum suggest this one so I joined. I'm a mildly jaded,sarcastic father of 2 with a vehicular addiction. Right now my stable consist of 67 fury 4 door hardtop, and an 03 Tahoe. I'm currently working on an 83 slant6,4 speed D150 for my soon to retire uncle.

You made it :)
Yes sir!! Thanks for directions!!! I'll start a build thread on the old dodge in the next few days. Really looking forward to digging into this thing!
IMG_0846.JPG

Pretty sweet I like it I had a 69 Newport 2 door 383 3 speed on the column that car was a blast manual steering brakes plain plain plain but it was a clutch and awesome c bodies are cool

Pretty sweet I like it I had a 69 Newport 2 door 383 3 speed on the column that car was a blast manual steering brakes plain plain plain but it was a clutch and awesome c bodies are cool
A fusie'! Sounds sweet! I love the C's and their relatively cheap!

I sold it before I remodeled my house we have a pile of trucks lol a 69 road runner and a 70 bee but thinking about trading it for a 70 gtx

Welcome to the site Furyus . I'm liking the 83 for your uncle but I'm "REALLY" liking your 67 ! :cool:

Welcome to the site Furyus . I'm liking the 83 for your uncle but I'm "REALLY" liking your 67 ! :cool:
Thanks bear! That fury is my baby. 413 8.5:1 motor + some goodies!

Last edited:
413 isn't stock, is it? Now I've seen more pics of the Fury here than on FCBO!
Well.....stock rotating assembly. MP purple 284/484, edlebrock ch4b intake,eddy650 carb,comp valve springs(906's"I think) MSD 7al, 391 suregrip......oh yea and a thrush muffler! I've got a build thread on FCBO. Pics from when she was a small block.

Last edited:
Well.....stock rotating assembly. MP purple 284/484, edlebrock ch4b intake,eddy650 carb,comp valve springs(902's"I think) MSD 7al, 391 suregrip......oh yea and a thrush muffler! I've got a build thread on FCBO. Pics from when she was a small block.
OK now I remember your build thread, or at least I think I do!

Back