• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The Dodge truck picture thread.

well it looks like the 73 clubcab w200 is coming back along with the 80 w300 rig that the guy wanted them both for , now his son is sick and can't do the project with his dad . i'll be parting out these trucks and saving the 4x4 parts , but i'll sell any or all of whats left over . here that 73 w200 clubcab that pics posted before , but not now , what the f........ .

love to score one of those. But not for art.
I got one from my old roommate, his grandpa's truck had the grille, but it has snaps for a cover or something. I got another for $200, that has some dents, not bad, but a couple dingers that need attention. I just was walking the swap at Carlisle, my buddy sad something he needed/wanted so I looked at what the guy had. Boom! '72-'73 grille with no price tag. I asked the seller what he wanted, expecting the same $500 I've heard from everyone, and he hit me with $275. I was out the door at $250 and a big smile on my face.

Luckily, my truck hasn't needed a lot of parts to make it what I want, (I was able to score the bucket style benchs out of a parts truck and one a co-worker had) but most of my Mopars have involved buying parts cars for a few small parts, and all kinds of extras I may or may not need.

I walked out of Carlisle with a set of NOS wheel covers for my '66 Monaco 500, I now have four sets of driver quality covers, and a dealership spinner display item. The back of my car was full, and it only took three stops in the swap to clean me out of my swap budget and more! But I can't wait to get back there.

Last edited:
Back