• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The Dodge truck picture thread.

This was an '88 V6 5 speed I got for a parts truck, but it was in way better shape, so I ran it. The trans went bad, so I swapped in the 318/auto from an '87 I had.

my 88.jpg

This was my Uncle's '91 Cummins I got when he passed. Sold the '88 to a buddy when his son needed wheels. He tore it apart to redo it, then moved south and left the truck behind.
c.JPG

cablights.JPG

It needed a cab badly, and I just didn't need a project or that much of a truck, so it got sold when I found my stepside on FBBO.
PTDC0003 (2).JPG

Original slant 6 4 speed, original owner swapped out for a rebuilt 360 auto.

Well preserved example of a Dodge 1500, it's safe to say it's not from the rust belt:D
Nope originally it's from NC I bought it in 07
I redone all the interior in July 2015 then had it painted in December 2016. I still have more plans in the future I would like to do to it.

Next step was to update the engine which has been accomplished. Will be sending it up to WA to my buddy’s place to address the front of the cab top and lower it a bit.

Are you talking about chopping it?

Oh no, never would do that. There’s some issues that need to be addressed on the front of the cab. This was pointed out when I bought the truck. There was bonds lifting up and he was concerned about rain water getting into the cab so he’s up some rubberized sealer on over the bonds. Going to grind that all out and see what’s going on under there.

Also going to lower the truck, van lower control arm and an axle flip with an 8 3/4.

Oh no, never would do that. There’s some issues that need to be addressed on the front of the cab. This was pointed out when I bought the truck. There was bonds lifting up and he was concerned about rain water getting into the cab so he’s up some rubberized sealer on over the bonds. Going to grind that all out and see what’s going on under there.

Also going to lower the truck, van lower control arm and an axle flip with an 8 3/4.
I reread your other post and I see now I read it wrong. I didn't know a van control arm would lower a truck.

Freshly purchased 2 days ago in Myrtle Beach. I alreay took It back down to stock height. Tires on it not for me. Real solid, no rust SB with 360 W-150. Will get stroker 408 eventually.

new truck 2.jpg

New truck1.jpg

That's the type of truck I grew up looking at, and formed my opinion if how I think they should be. Thanks for sharing the before picture, I love it setup like that! Enjoy it in its stock trim, it looks great either way!

well guys n gals i bought two more trucks , a 61 d200 /6 4spd with 71k on it no bed , but a cherry , and a 70 d300 with 147k on it 383 4spd a roll back alum tow bed with a stringer lift on the rear . pics to come .

Last edited:
Back