• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I started a coffee shop thread over on FABO and it has been quite successful with over a million and a half views. I'm sure some of those guys will stop over here to chat while our site is being updated. Stop on in any time to chat with each other whether I am here or not. Cheers, Toolmanmike

Me too. My wife has invited her X sister in law over, have not seen each other in over 25 years. Now I'm tasked with cleaning our property. 2 freakin acres!! So, I'm mowing, weeding, Drinking...Did I say that? ops!:android:

I have been pulling wild grape vines off the house. Then comes the pick up and hauling. Then comes the scraping of the leftover sticks and those sticky little tenicles that stick them on the brick and stucco. I'm over that and sipping a toddy now.

This one? I love this thing!

20170414_132030.jpg

I have a crazy friend that named himself "Camper Bob" because he was a avid camper. Then he got of on a tangent with "Carpenter Bob" because he is a good carpenter. Then there was "Fisherman Bob" etc. You would enjoy Mike. His name wasn't even Bob!:wacky:

Back