• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

Someone did a study in Iowa and the highest selling spirits in the state was Black Velvet. I buy my share! LOL

What's your daily favorite?
I was drinking Buffalo Trace for quite a while. It has a great flavor and was inexpensive.. Started to get hard to find it in stock, then the price shot up. I'm drinking Wellers now. About the same (even from the same distillery) and less costly. Wellers is in the glass tonight..

Those are all Greek names to me. I need to get one of those $50+ samplers from Cedar Ridge. Their bourbon is so good!

Hi guys!

Does this mean I have to buy a truck again? I sold my last one 12 years ago when my daughter was born.

40 creek, great stuff, kinda sneaks up on me though. Maybe this thread will be easier to keep up with.....
40 Creek is delicious. Like Crown Royal without all the sweetness. good stuff. The little woman and I make a big batch of 'Irish' Creme around the holidays. Started using 40 Creek instead of Irish Whiskey, fantastic..

Pictures? We like pictures! Dang, I can't find the photo of my orange 80 Dakota

20150403_165654.jpg

20150404_163406.jpg

I started a coffee shop thread over on FABO and it has been quite successful with over a million and a half views. I'm sure some of those guys will stop over here to chat while our site is being updated. Stop on in any time to chat with each other whether I am here or not. Cheers, Toolmanmike
I was wondering if you'd start this

Well, I finally finished with the new lighted sign. After redoing the lettering over the weekend to make them truly black, I decided that the red on the sign was too washed out looking when lit (kinda orangy peach).

So I got some red window tint film and went over the red part with it. It looks nearly the same when not lit, but it makes a huge difference when the lights are on...

Before...

IMG_0046.JPG

After...

IMG_0052.JPG

Well, I finally finished with the new lighted sign. After redoing the lettering over the weekend to make them truly black, I decided that the red on the sign was too washed out looking when lit (kinda orangy peach).

So I got some red window tint film and went over the red part with it. It looks nearly the same when not lit, but it makes a huge difference when the lights are on...

Before...

View attachment 11551

After...

View attachment 11552
looks much better..

This was my truck at the local dodge dealer in 1980.in 91 i traded a 360 for it .decals were gone and was pained flat black.still is.will be ordering the decals before long.
IMG_2229.PNG

Back