• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Site Changes

The page count at upper and lower left shows Page 3 of 3. Can the number boxes be highlighted or colored while on that page?

I am liking the like button!
The mobile interface.
And the forum layout is good too.

Keep it up!

No complaints but I do have a question.Why is FABO the only site with links to the other sister forums?I like the ease of jumping back and forth as I have an A,B,E and truck and when I log on I can switch between sites.

No complaints but I do have a question.Why is FABO the only site with links to the other sister forums?I like the ease of jumping back and forth as I have an A,B,E and truck and when I log on I can switch between sites.

Look at the bottom of the page here

Hey! Don't forget about us C-Body guys!

Kudos Bossman!!!
Lets just say,---' hypothetically'--- some evil bastages tried to run an attack on the site...
and the same got their collective arse's handed to them...
Hypothetically :)

Joey,

Nice work, I've ran a forum before so I know how difficult things can get. The layout of the new software is visually pleasing. One suggestion I would make though is since this isn't a brand specific site, I would make threads for the different brands (Ford, Chevy, Dodge). Who am I kidding the only brand that matters is MOPAR, in any event just a suggestion.

Joey,

Nice work, I've ran a forum before so I know how difficult things can get. The layout of the new software is visually pleasing. One suggestion I would make though is since this isn't a brand specific site, I would make threads for the different brands (Ford, Chevy, Dodge). Who am I kidding the only brand that matters is MOPAR, in any event just a suggestion.

You mean thread prefixes?

Sorry!been gone so long i did not recognize the place.
Had c surgery and turned 70 why i am selling the 79 step side. Thanks for the occasional emails you are looking good here.

Back