• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

parting 74 no rust truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to go with a shopping list and would be happy to buy from you. Price? (empty shells)

150 each,no rust empty. I have quite a few parts if you need something else

If they're rust free, not beat up, and mates, I'd be happy with that. Might be interested in fenders too. What ya got? I'm working on converting my 80 stepside into a SWB with a 6BT 5spd. Just to have something different and fun. My 80s parts are usable but better is always better.

I have no rust fenders 150 each on them too. Not beat up but when you finish there may be dings. These are factory not aftermarket so they are70's and dings happen

Looking for a smallblock bellhousing for the A833 overdrive transmission (5.125" pilot hole), not the NP435. Would you happen to have one?

Looking for the non tripod door mirrors (both sides) for a 77 D150 and a 40/20/40 split bench seat for the same truck. Do you have either?

Looking for a clean upper windshield frame for a 72 w200. need from the upper window channel up to about 6 inches into the roof (trying to fix the typical front roof rot). Need something rust free. Also need a door panel for the drivers side front door. Its a crew cab but i dont think it matters for either part. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back