• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

parting 74 no rust truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do have mirrors and they are the same mirrors as lil red/warlock. Give me your e mail and ill send pics

Have any 72-73 glove box lids left in good condition? How about fiberglass or metal door panels for those years, and the arm rest cushions? I'm looking fro green, but can dye them if need be. Rear crew door panels also.

Have any 72-73 glove box lids left in good condition? How about fiberglass or metal door panels for those years, and the arm rest cushions? I'm looking fro green, but can dye them if need be. Rear crew door panels also.
Sorry I didn't see your post but I do have lids panels and armrests.

What years fenders and doors? R/L fender R/L door empty or full doors? Only ramcharger I have right now is a 77-440 and I don't want to part it but would sell complete

What years fenders and doors? R/L fender R/L door empty or full doors? Only ramcharger I have right now is a 77-440 and I don't want to part it but would sell complete
What condition is the Ramcharger in? Any pics?

1980 the doors can just be shells both doors and fenders what's the ramcharger like we have an 80 for my son and looking for a console and a swing away spare carrier for my 80 power wagon it's a short box with dual tanks

It's a California rig has a few dents but practically no rust. And the only reason I say that is I have seen very few with no rust but this one is very close to that. No swingaway spare carriers it is a lift off top has console but not parting it. No rust factory doors are 250 each fenders are 150 each. Yep aftermarket is cheaper and I have a couple of aftermarket doors that I would sell for 150 each but you buy them I won't guarantee the fit. I have a few pics but I have a hard time with pics on here. I'll try to post

I have the chrome side visors also if that is what you are looking for

I have three pairs for regular doors I don't know if they would fit the rear doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back