• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

My life in Finland!

redneck276

Reaction score
Hello!
I`m from Finland. I´m 17 years old. I´m very interested trucks and american cars.
I´m 17 years old.

Here I write about Finland and post pictures. I write bad English.

finland-location-map.jpg

Good to have you aboard. How far are you from Santa's Workshop? :woot:

This is my parents old car. Chevrolet Caprice 1986. Chevrolet from Jacksonville, USA 1986-1994.
upload_2019-8-8_14-39-21.png

No yet. I don`t have a car.

Driving license get 18 years old in Finland.
Driving license get 16 years old in USA???
It varies here state by state. Minn is 16 with some restrictions/limitations, ND is 15, again with some restrictions. Not sure of details, I'm wellllll beyond that age and don't remember that far back.

In Finland biggest old car meet/pick-nick is Forssan pick-nick. Every year about 2500-3000 cars in show area.
kuva.thumb.png.2dc2b03428ccb6bc437c0ebb0bcafb4f.png

No yet. I don`t have a car.

Driving license get 18 years old in Finland.
Driving license get 16 years old in USA???
Like Polara said it varies, but most states you can get your learners permit at 15 and your license at 16. MI changed a few years ago, you can take drivers education at 14 1/2 and get your permit. With the permit you can drive with a licensed adult over 21. At 16 you get your license, but it has restrictions, 17 less restrictions and at 18 it becomes unrestricted.

At one time at 13 in Kansas you could get a farm license and drive grain trucks to the elevator unsupervised. I am not sure if that is still possible.

Back