• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

My life in Finland!

Young people and cars. What cars is the young people in the USA?

Mustang, Camaro, Firebird?

Young people and cars. What cars is the young people in the USA?

Mustang, Camaro, Firebird?
Some but most don't really care, as long as they can get from A to B.

My nephew is 17 and has an '09 Charger SXT with the 3.5l. He was talking about booking up his friends Diablo tuner to up the top speed (so proud!) and some other stuff that I didn't understand, as I speak carburetor,not computer. But he's all geeked out over cars, and liked my Dart that he got to see. I wish I had time to show him my fleet, but I only had a few hours. I guess I'm saying there is hope that the younger crowd will carry on a tiny bit of our motoring madness. And I do everything I can to support that!

Like Locu said it depends on the kid. Some like classics, some late model muscle and some the import tuners:screwy:

My son loves old mopar muscle cars and the new Chargers and Challengers.

My grandsons are in the point A to B group. Neither one of them do nothing but drive. Computer games are more important.

Would you use your truck for something? In my case, I do off-road and I also use this in our farm so I would recommend ram.

Coca Cola christmas truck in Finland. Photos is not mine.
This truck is 1978 Kenworth W900A.
View attachment 16423View attachment 16424
Here's a regular old truck hauling a Coca-Cola trailer.
20200122_180044.jpg

The guy posts pictures of his loads as he hauls them across the country, it's fun to tag along.

Who knows? Cars for sale or not?

Are the cars only sold listing. Sold cars?

Back