1. Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dismiss Notice

Members "Engine Build" ideas thread....

Discussion in 'General Non Truck Discussions' started by 67 Power Wagon, Nov 11, 2015.

1. LocuMob

LocuMobFluid Technician

You seem to have your recipe figured out! I didn't get to my Dart this year, too busy messing around with my '66 Polara 500 I got, it took all my time.

Just looked at my posts above, it's been three damn years since I did anything to it! I thought maybe two,but another year slipped by me. But I have the basic pieces sitting right next to the car, 413, 727, tti headers, '68 K frame, and '73 upper control arms, spindles, along with pin style 11 & 3/4" discs and calipers. The 413 is rebuilt and should be good to go with the Edelbrock Performer RPM intake I got for it, and an Edelbrock 750cfm AFB. Fiberglass hood, fenders, bumpers front and rear, full GT interior, buckets and console, and the floor shift manual steering column I just got in August. Time to get this car back on the road, able to drive and dare I say, stop on its own. Then I'll rack up as many miles as I can before it goes into the fleet rotation. It will be fun having three or four vehicles to choose for driving duties.

2. MoparsOnly

MoparsOnlyIt's great to be young and insane

Nice Locu. Only thing I'd change out is that Eddy carb. They never seem to run right. The new street demons or the summit carbs are really good, pretty much bolt on and go from my experiences.

3. LocuMob

LocuMobFluid Technician

I've been good with the Eddy's, as long as they have been cleaned.

4. LocuMob

LocuMobFluid Technician

Plus I'm cheap and I already have it!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 65 sporty

65 sportyWell-Known Member

I am with you Scott, I am cheap also and if I have it I will run it.

• Like Like x 1
      • MoparsOnly

MoparsOnlyIt's great to be young and insane

Yep,Right with ya's. I'm constantly suffering that old oriental disease funslo