• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see your Dodge trucks! Post some Pic's!

Answers

I really like the Rumble Bee's... cool muscle truck !! what year of Super Bee ?? what year is the 440 Scamp ?? are you a member over @ FBBO & FABO too... you will know, photos are needed now...

The rumble is a 2004 #4419 vehicle all pure stock except the flowmaster exhust and the interior is black and yellow leather with the bee emblem in that was done by the dealer before he even put it on the lot. The Plymouth Scamp is a 75 loaded with a lot of pic's on www.photobucket/mytoy then on the left under tommy tegg 18 pic's are there, I have on FABO and can't ever been able to put the car on for sale. the car is sweet and to much to write but if you know a friend looking i live in N central Florida. Thanks and hoped I answered the qyestions.
Tommy

100_0066.jpg

This is my 66 w100,318 poly, 4 speed,electronic ignition

100_0066.jpg

The rumble is a 2004 #4419 vehicle all pure stock except the flowmaster exhust and the interior is black and yellow leather with the bee emblem in that was done by the dealer before he even put it on the lot. The Plymouth Scamp is a 75 loaded with a lot of pic's on www.photobucket/mytoy then on the left under tommy tegg 18 pic's are there, I have on FABO and can't ever been able to put the car on for sale. the car is sweet and to much to write but if you know a friend looking i live in N central Florida. Thanks and hoped I answered the qyestions.
Tommy
Thanks I'll keep my ears & eyes open

Thought I'd throw a pic up of my next project. 80 crew cab W200 Power Wagon. It will be getting a complete make over with some personalized touches. The 318 will be getting replaced with a 12 valve Cummins and AT from a 92 doner truck.

Thats been on my wish list since i was 16. Crew cab 4x4 dodge. Have found a few but only find them when money is tight. Just got me a 2x4 360 ramcharger

The crew cabs and ramchargers are my favorites. Things have changed a little bit and i started with an 83 crew first b4 the 80. Its completely disassembled and I just got the frame sandblasted at work. Trying to find the time to get my mods and lift kit done so i can paint it. Have a 78 RC SE BB and a 76RC sitting in the shadows waiting for a redo also.

The crew cabs and ramchargers are my favorites. Things have changed a little bit and i started with an 83 crew first b4 the 80. Its completely disassembled and I just got the frame sandblasted at work. Trying to find the time to get my mods and lift kit done so i can paint it. Have a 78 RC SE BB and a 76RC sitting in the shadows waiting for a redo also.

any photos of the Ramchargers/projects you can share with us ??, I had a 77 Trail Duster IIRC, my sister drove it allot, great rig, when I lived in Alaska, in the 80's... sorry no photos of mine

77 Trail Duster Advert. #1.jpg

77 Trail Duster Advert. #3.jpg

77 Trail Duster Advert. #7 Colors.jpg

cool color on the 78 & great rigs, I have a sweet spot for them... thanks for sharing

NICE Ramchargers "secret indy" ! I think I've owned about 11 of them so far ( not counting parts trucks ) from 77 to a 90 and in my opinion the pre 80's were the best . My favorite years are the 77/78's . I had one of each and to this day I still miss my 78 .

I had a few Ramchargers also over the years and a Plymouth Trail Duster too. I really miss my '74 Ramcharger. It had a ragtop on it. Had a lot of fun with that rig. I'll have to dig around and see if I have any old photos of it.

I've always wanted a 70's RC. These are my first and can,t wait till I get one done so I can do some cruizing with top off.

trail dusters

this is my 79 i'm doin a 440 swap on,also pitting a 5" suspension lift on.

trailduster 006.jpg

440 td.jpg

Last edited:
mike bee cool Plymouth Trail Duster project, keep us all updated on the progress... sounds like it will be nice & fun

Back