• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see your Dodge trucks! Post some Pic's!

Nobody was around. It was even more beat than my Power Wagon, and that's saying something! My inclement weather/wheeling rig will be getting a ~4" lift, newer open knuckle/disc brake dana44, and military take-off 37s as soon as there is an open spot in the shop.

IMG_3898.jpg

Now "that" sounds like it will be an unstoppable BEAST ! :rockon:
Nobody was around. It was even more beat than my Power Wagon, and that's saying something! My inclement weather/wheeling rig will be getting a ~4" lift, newer open knuckle/disc brake dana44, and military take-off 37s as soon as there is an open spot in the shop.

IMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3898.jpg

Nice Power Wagon

That would make a really nice truck for someone too . If I remember right you had more then a fair price listed for it to . What will that leave you for toy's when you sell it Mike ?
thanks budnicks...its in a for sale thread.

Its sitting in the garage beside my '70 Challenger, I am finishing off rewiring the front. I had to change the H/L headlights over for Australia and I upgraded them.
I am very soon about to pull the motor and rebuild it with a few small improvements to help it cruise well down the highway.

That would make a really nice truck for someone too . If I remember right you had more then a fair price listed for it to . What will that leave you for toy's when you sell it Mike ?

I have way to many toys right now.79 trail duster 440,77 d 100 long bed,77 trail duster with cut down truck body,2 69 coronets..ones a super bee,67 coronet 500,70 duster,71 demon,71 road runner,73 challenger...my first car,77dodge van,and the black short bed.wheeeu...that's a long list. need to part with a few of em.

cool ol' Little Red Express project truck, should be fun...
Yes I am very happy, both my Challenger and LRE truck are drivers but the LRE has been getting more attention lately. Yesterday it was one year since the LRE arrived here in Australia, the Challenger has been here since 2007.
Depending upon time I might get to respray the LRE this summer (southern summer), my son in-law wants me to leave it the way it is, it is totally rust free having spent its life in Arizona just gravel rash on front edges. I bought a new Decal set from the Dodge Connection for it but it disappeared, no tracking No's and no help from them so have had to organize another set from elsewhere, won't use Dodge Connection or Phoenix Graphix again.

Here's my current driver. A '90 Cab and Chassis, 6BT/getrag,DSCN0729.jpgDSCN0730.jpg with minor interior upgrades. Sat in a field for a number of years before rescue in November 2010. Hope pics come thru.

DSCN0729.jpg

DSCN0730.jpg

The bee, stays in the garage and has 32,000 miles almost 10 years and my 440 scamp drive line has about 1,000 and the whole body 64,000 on it. Don't sound like I drive much but my Jeep get the miles.truck2.jpg

truck2.jpg

Thanks for the comments AussieChallenger and mopardad. Comfort was secondary factor in seat upgrade. Primary reason was cup-holders in the ends of the armrests. The only real shortcoming I feel these trucks have when compared to newer ones. I liked yours, and all the other trucks posted trucks in this thread. I look forward to viewing more.

The bee, stays in the garage and has 32,000 miles almost 10 years and my 440 scamp drive line has about 1,000 and the whole body 64,000 on it. Don't sound like I drive much but my Jeep get the miles.View attachment 2531

I really like the Rumble Bee's... cool muscle truck !! what year of Super Bee ?? what year is the 440 Scamp ?? are you a member over @ FBBO & FABO too... you will know, photos are needed now...

Back