• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see your Dodge trucks! Post some Pic's!

87 W100, has just over 100K miles on it. When I bought it, it had 93K original miles on it. It had floated around between owners for years as a parts truck. Everyone said it was too nice to part out. When I bought it, I replaced the transmission and been running ever since. Luckily, no one removed anything from it during its life as a parts truck (whew). I got it to replace another 87 W100, that one had over 400K miles on it and finally gave up the ghost when the wire harness caught fire on the PA turnpike. My brother was driving it at the time, by the time I could get to the truck it cost more for storage than it was worth (even to me). This truck is in great shape, no rust and runs good. 4x4 works great as well. I put bucket seats and console from an 89 Ramcharger parts truck in this one. Over the winter, I will build a 408 stroker for it. It as 33-12.50 x15 tires on 15x10 slot rims. Has a slight body/suspension lift, just enough for tire clearance. Truck currently has 3.23 gearing, I plan to upgrade to something in the 3.9-4.10 range. I will be towing a race car/trailer and the gearing would help offset the taller tires.
This is my second 4x4 and fifth Dodge pickup. I've had all engines, from 440 to the slant six powering them. I love the big block, but I have always wanted to build a 360 stroker. Now that the truck has a good home, I plan to rack up the miles, one stump at a time.
IMG_0025.jpg
IMG_0031a.jpg
IMG_0979.JPG

Last edited:
my 61 d200 is getting a flat bed with side racks . its going to be a towner for rental and shop service . this is me getting to that bed , my forklift guy flaked out , so it all done by hand pole and farm jack and a come a long .
DSC01468.JPG
DSC01469.JPG
DSC01420.JPG
DSC01421.JPG
DSC01422.JPG
DSC01423.JPG
DSC01424.JPG
DSC01471.JPG
DSC01472.JPG
DSC01473.JPG

shoulda called, I'm an outta work forklift operator. Just woulda needed a plane ticket.....:D Looks like a lotta work to get that bed out, but it looks like it has always been on that truck. nice job...:lowdown:

My 88 D100 beater truck. 318, but I am putting a 5.9 Magnum in it when I figure out how to do the wiring. I just bought an 8 3/4 truck rearend for it too. Complete drum to drum with 3.55 gears. I'll swap 84 front rotors onto it to get the bolt pattern all the same, and put a set of cop car wheels I have laying around on it.
gray truck.jpg

The ugly.... (Arkansas mud)
upload_2020-3-31_9-17-55.png

The bad....
upload_2020-3-31_9-18-33.png

The good....
upload_2020-3-31_9-20-27.png

That was 10 years ago. :moparsmiley:

That's a lot of mud! I've found a bunch of mud left from bees that occupied my parts car, but nothing like that.
It was weird enough for the Panel Guy to take photos for me...both sides were the same.

How he got Arkansas mud into Auckland will remain a mystery?
Looks like our Border Checking missed that lump. Too busy calculating how much tax they could rape me for. :wideyed:

Mud usually doesn't infiltrate like that. Some one more than likely drove an awful lot of dirt roads and dust will settle everywhere. Arkansas also has real high humidity which may explain the dust turning it what appears to be mud. But this is just a theory.

shoulda called, I'm an outta work forklift operator. Just woulda needed a plane ticket.....:D Looks like a lotta work to get that bed out, but it looks like it has always been on that truck. nice job...:lowdown:
We both have same profession.... :):)

Back