• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see your Dodge trucks! Post some Pic's!

20150616_122413.jpg
20150616_122604.jpg
20150616_122616.jpg

20150616_122413.jpg

20150616_122604.jpg

20150616_122616.jpg

WOW Chuckie ! That's a serious hill your climbing ! lol

Hi

My first post, I live in Norway and my main interest in cars is MoPar A-bodys but i bought an 1988 Dodge Ram D150 and i love it :D Some pictures of it20150712_183449.jpg20150712_183438.jpg20150712_183419.jpg

20150712_183449.jpg

20150712_183438.jpg

20150712_183419.jpg

Last edited:
Maaan ! I bet that gets a lot of looks going down the road were you live ! :thumb:

Maaan ! I bet that gets a lot of looks going down the road were you live ! :thumb:

Yea it does :D it is allot off Chevy trucks in Norway not so many Dodge trucks, but I wanted a real truck not a chevy ;)

Yea it does :D it is allot off Chevy trucks in Norway not so many Dodge trucks, but I wanted a real truck not a chevy ;)

lol ! After a comment like that something tells me that were going to get along "real" good and your going to fit right in around here . :biggrin1:

lol ! After a comment like that something tells me that were going to get along "real" good and your going to fit right in around here . :biggrin1:
I agree, you say you are interested in A Bodies, they are MOPAR's as well and we appreciate them also not just our trucks, most of us have other MOPAR's why not post a picture of anything else you might have.
Me I have a 1970 Challenger as well.

I agree, you say you are interested in A Bodies, they are MOPAR's as well and we appreciate them also not just our trucks, most of us have other MOPAR's why not post a picture of anything else you might have.
Me I have a 1970 Challenger as well.

Hear, Hear Aussie ! We love all things "MOPAR" ! I myself have owned several Mopar's and not just Mopar trucks . :rockon:

girlfriends new ride

sold her wrangler and bought this. 1976 ramcharger and a del slow....still had plenty $ left

image.jpg

image.jpg

how did you lower that truck I want to lower mine and have no idea
I have searched my computor as I had a step by step "how too" but the files is corrupt will have to check through anther Hard Drive.
Anyway the article I cannot even remember which site I got it off possibly Ramcharger Central involved using Van front wishbones which are reversed as against the Pick-up ones.
If I find the article I will post, maybe somebody else has seen it also as I have posted it on a site a few years back.

Cheers, Aussie Challenger

sold her wrangler and bought this. 1976 ramcharger and a del slow....still had plenty $ left

I'd say your girl traded up ! lol Nice 76 ! By the way Mike , We haven't seen you around here in a while Mike . How's your toys coming ?

I'd say your girl traded up ! lol Nice 76 ! By the way Mike , We haven't seen you around here in a while Mike . How's your toys coming ?

they're comming.....just not as quick as i'd like.
trailduster runs and drives good with the 440 but i have a trans leak in the tail shaft i'm having a lil trouble dialing in on.

her ramcharger is a little ruff,but it sure rides better than the jeep did.i'm regular on fabo but don't get on here a lot.....just pop on and check stuff out...then i'm gone.

Here's a picture I took this morning after I waxed and shined up my personal truck(blue) and company work truck yesterday.

IMG_2558.jpg

Back