• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see your Dodge trucks! Post some Pic's!

Updates

Weekend updates. Both exhaust manifolds are now done. Just have to plumb the turbo drains to the oil pan then it on to brakes and fuel lines.. View attachment 3769
Update on the truck got a lot done over summer. Here's a pic of the smoothed fire wall waiting for the motor to go back in. Changed to a duel wilwood master cylinder and moved it under the dash.
image.jpeg

A lot of the work done is under the truck braided brake lines, disk brakes front and rear. Motor is going back in tomorrow. Roll cage is painted. CSU carb is in MSD crank trigger ignition is waiting for install. Shooting for a spring debut.

It might have looked better in red but with all the stuff going under the hood you won't see much of the firewall anyway. The motor is going back in today to start final assembly. Then it's on to the interior and fuel system.

I don't understand why everybody seems to know my house ? :rolleyes:
IMG_4403.JPG

I used to get that " You know there's a guy over on S Liberty street that has a bunch of Mopars "
Yeah between what I have and the Mopars that I work on all the time , yah never know what your going to see when you drive by my house . Everybody in town always say's "So your the guy with all the Dodges , I know where you live !" . lol Funny story . I always tell people about how that keeps happening . Well we were waiting for the tow truck to come pick up that Coronet that's in the picture . He gets there and my boy ( that owns the Coronet ) says to me , "I'll go tell him where it's going" . I say , "don't worry , he probably knows the house" . He go's to tell the driver and the driver stops him and say's don't worry , I know exactly where it's going . The funny thing is that we where about four or five towns away and I didn't know the driver . lol

MAN , I love the way that sits ! I "have to" stop by one of these days ! lol

That shifter looks like you took it out of an airplane! Are the levers all within easy reach of your seat?

Man those lightening rods look sick in there ! Are your master cylinder's going to fit behind your dash or are you going to have to cut it ?

I don't, but thanx for showing it! Btw to answer your question. Maybe all them freaking Dodge's? Sick!
lol , Funny there doing construction in front of my house right now and I had a state trooper pull in my driveway while I was out there . After we talked for a while , turns out he has a 70 Runner with a 440 . After seeing what I do , I'll be working on his car next season . lol

I have a brace that is going to push the bottom of the dash out about 3/4 of an inch to clear the masters. I don't think the normal on looker will notice.

Back