• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Just some trucks I seen lately

Truck's are cool , no-matter how there done ! ;) Here's a couple we saw at the show the other day .
img_4930-jpg.7248

I have to admit, after you get past the '57 - '58 mark OLDER I am not familiar with the Dodge truck years, and the looks....... SO, I got to ask know what year this truck is? '40 '41?:rolleyes:

Scott, that a Model or a toy? Looks pretty good, for what may be a "cheapie".... Nice ole '55 Chevy

So I thought about it, I took A LOT of pictures over the summer, going through them, what trucks did I get from the "shows" locally.....

WELL then have a look at the first few I found......

f99e9ec9bf808b01a9d862d98af7c100.jpg

A friends '84 Rancharger, he pounds that thing, like it owes him money and keeps asking for me!!!! LOL

Seen this:

f0e68c281bf6bbf4b8da81cff85c4453.jpg

323409eee7c8c57ae58c5bc28e743869.jpg

Last week at one of the 2 local Car Cruise nights...... Thought it was kinda cook for a Dakota with a "Big Horn" rear stripe.....

A silver "Daytona" Ram 1500? I have yet to see one! All I've EVER seen is the burnt Orange Metallic ones like I got a pic of above!

There's a silver reg cab Daytona comes by my house , passed him the other day at the end of the road on my way to work. Have driven up and down but haven't seen it sitting at any house yet.

I forgot this one a while ago, and I call it a truck:

IMAG0034.jpg

Here's a truck is saw a week or so ago, and it is pretty much the type of truck I saw everywhere after high school:

IMAG0126.jpg

A coworker got one similar and I commented on how you don't see many extended cab stepside 4x4's of that era. Since then I've seen quite a few, and they are all very nice looking rust free, with (to me) proper sizes rims and tires that have a sidewall! I missed getting a pic of an early 80's Chevy/GMC K series 4 speed SWB stepside 4x4 last night because it was dark and so was the truck, but it was similar in appearance with just the right stance and all. I'm just not a fan of 20" or larger rims, I like my 16.5" rims just fine.

Last edited:
I worked with a guy who had a silver Quad Cab Daytona. Hardly ever see those.

Scott,
You know, I like the "Daytona" paint job, BUT if I had my Druthers, it be the Dodge "Rumble Bee". GAWD, I LOVE the looks of that truck!

3bfc234a4d0042b7e1e92ae5f761eed3.jpg

8115de5efd09e095b85aeb0c3bda89d9.jpg

1d63616f545450ab4b3743f28dded2e5.jpg

7d84d2792c75923a0596d1236ddddecc.jpg

531893884491f4667eb263dcbb0d1b14.jpg

725fa1f555c2f08b6c8f5a26a39146a2.jpg

I took those pics of the Rumble Bee. The guy that owned that truck was cool to speak with and since I got those pics (I seen him at a local car Cruise this past fall) and hes traded in the Rumble Bee and got a NEW 2016 Ram "Power Wagon" in blue, with the new "Power Wagon" graphix on the side of the truck! Not a bad truck mind you, BUT, I'm NOT sure I could have traded off the Ram Rumble Bee for it..... Even tho the R. Bee, was I THINK an '07!

I'd KILL to have Ram build a "Rebel", with all the "Rebel items", hood, and all as well as the grille, with the built in tool boxes along the tops of the bed sides, in the "Rumble Bee" paint..... Bee an AWESOME truck! (Pun intended!)

You can buy the new truck, have it painted yellow and then get the stripe and put it on. Have a "one of none" like I plan on doing with my stuff!

Last edited:
You can buy the new truck, haven't painted yellow and then get the stripe and put it on. Have a "one of none" like I plan on doing with my stuff!
-I hear that! I thought about that too, BUT if I were to do it, I'd do it with an OLD Dodge......

Sounds like pretty much everything I build and own . I guess I just don't like blending very well ? :cool: lol
They did make Warlock's with 440's. :smuggrin:

My truck is the only thing I'll be really changing out everything on. Engine, suspension, axles, interior and making the bed look real purty!

Back