• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

just bought these

Dodge fleet unfortunately is a thing off the past. Fiat thinks their Rams are made of gold and may will be the thing of their destruction. Only time will tell.

Something like that. I wish they'd just lay off of the brine and salt in the winter and go back to more sand and cinders like the old days. Are cinders even available any more? And in my job I get to work on all those 3 ton Internationals that spread the nasty crap that eats our car bodies yeah, I work for the dismal state of illinois. And I wish they would lay off the damn Ford's and get back to the good old days of predominantly a Dodge fleet.
Youse guys use rocks for salt! Sounded like I was on a gravel road when I was fast approaching a plow dumping those chunks on the pavement, for about a half mile before I saw the flashing lights.

Minnesota is about as bad for salt and brine, whatever they use for chemicals, the brine works after it's too cold for salt tk be effective. Those corrosives are the main reason I don't drive my truck during winter, I don't want to watch my truck rot away in front of me.

I have a 4wd 96, 318 dakota as a sacrificial lamb for the winter. I originally wanted to fix that one up too, but I'm putting miles on it too fast to be worth painting....

well here is the rest of the tow sling rigging setup for my w300

Attachments

• DSC03580.JPG
    DSC03580.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC03581.JPG
    DSC03581.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC03582.JPG
    DSC03582.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC03583.JPG