• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Well, I'll be dipped in liquid s*#t, the avenger started in -4 last night by itself, and -9 with the booster pack this morning. I didn't even bother without the pack, as I wanted all the amps I could get. Aiming for Saturday to get a minivan so I have something more reliable until spring. I love it when everything is broke at the same time. :bored:

That seams to be the problem with car trailers. Then if you have one then everyone wants to use and abuse it.
We drive trucks here so a 10000 lb trailer appears to be the minimum. Unfortunately I don't have anything as yet to pull one with loaded.
When I get there it will be goose neck.
No since in making the trailer barrowing thing easy.

Well, I'll be dipped in liquid s*#t, the avenger started in -4 last night by itself, and -9 with the booster pack this morning. I didn't even bother without the pack, as I wanted all the amps I could get. Aiming for Saturday to get a minivan so I have something more reliable until spring. I love it when everything is broke at the same time. :bored:
We had that happen last week. Car rental was the last resort. Took four days to get the deposit back.

We had that happen last week. Car rental was the last resort. Took four days to get the deposit back.
I'll be buying another car, rental isn't an option I'd bother with, it would just take away from the purchasing power I already don't have.

The car started again, not bad, not bad. Gonna get hot today, 33! I'm hoping to finally get the charger to the car wash in the next couple of days, and maybe do a quick 1/4 mile blast. Then back in hiding, this time with a car cover, damn birds.

Cold yesterday, neg temps in the morning and not a lot warmer during the day. Warmed up today 20's and it will be warmer tomorrow. Maybe in the 40's next week

Every thing got cleaned, grease seal installed and hub back on the Dodge. Had to get another socket to tighten the hub nuts. It will be in Wednesday. Just might get the wheels mounted next
Weekend. That's a big if.

Got up to 37, warm enough to take the Charger out for a quick blast, then washed off the salt and bird crap. It was fun, but lacked traction with all the sand still on the roads, spun and had to pedal it. Once it got going, it was awesome. Can't wait to take it to the track.

It rained all day today, most all of the snow is gone. Was in the high 30's to low 40's today. The rain is supposed to switch to snow overnight, but not much accumulation if any. Low 30's tomorrow, it sure doesn't seem like February

Snow is melting as we hit the mid 30's, so we can get some snow showers and rain. Uh, ok, I'll take that in February.

High 40's today, kinda spring like. It may hit the 50's Wednesday and then go back down from there.

I was taking the last of the trash to the curb at 20:00 hrs in stocking feet and short sleeves. Wasn't to bad out.

It presently needs more work than I want to put into it. The wife is also complaining that some stuff needs to go.
That and it had become a pain to get in and out of.

It presently needs more work than I want to put into it. The wife is also complaining that some stuff needs to go.
That and it had become a pain to get in and out of.
I'll suffer through when my cars get too uncomfortable to get in and out of.

Back