• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Yes, back them. I looked a couple of months ago. the asking price on a 40' was $6000. Will nope not going to happen. I am not sure what rent is on one. There is a dealer about 4 miles away.

The weather cooled down this week from the high 80's and 90's last week. 70's and 80's this week, some light rain. I would like a lot more rain though.

I would like to get to where your temperature was. Upper 90's and 100's are no fun. This will be our third day without the A/C on. Temperature has been in the low 90's and 80's. I know it will not last.

Best money I can spend will be enough insulation and big enough ventilation system so A/C will not be required. I will dig to China if needed to get the proper flow of 58-degree ground temperature year around. R-58 all around has been the goal from the get-go.

I would like to get to where your temperature was. Upper 90's and 100's are no fun. This will be our third day without the A/C on. Temperature has been in the low 90's and 80's. I know it will not last.
My window units aren't keeping up this year. My electric bill more that doubled last month, and my house was/is 70 or higher, often times 75-80. I've gotten used to the heat at work, so it hasn't bothered me at home. I do have a different window unit I'm going to swap in tomorrow, it's all ready to go, two feet away from the window. My buddy was kind enough to leave me three window units when I bought the house from him. If I can keep them cleaned out and working efficiently, I'll probably be at a break even point vs central air. Now if I didn't have way too many vehicles, central air would have been installed two years ago!

Going to get close to 90 today, it's been creeping up into the 80's the last two days. Our brief period of 70's happened this current five day rotation I've been working. Seems like all the nice days, I'm at work. Hoping to get the floors and trunk out of a parts car this week, possibly the rear frame rails as well, and a rear shock cross member off another. Only work Wednesday and Thursday followed by five days off. I'll be sweating a lot, but it will be good for me, been kinda lazy recently.

My mind says kind of lazy. My back, what the heck you trying to do to me. Guess it is time to quite when it feels like you're going the fall over all the time. The mind keeps telling me but you're not done yet.

We got some rain yesterday. Got things damp and that's all. Grass is green again which means I am going to have to mow. First time in four weeks.

We got some rain yesterday. Got things damp and that's all. Grass is green again which means I am going to have to mow. First time in four weeks.
I haven't mowed yet this year! My coworker has been doing it for me until I can fetch my mower from Illinois. I'll probably rent a trailer and get my wagon and mower at the same time. Helps they are at the same place.

High 80's today, forecast for the weekend isn't as hot as it previously was, so I shouldn't suffer too much.

Riding mower, will go in the bed of the truck.
I forgot about the bed of the truck. To many pull goose necks or 5th wheels. That's why we bought a bumper hitch camper. That and neither of us need to be climbing stairs. Yes we manage the ones getting in for now. When it gets to it inside parking spot it will have a landing and ramp.

Rain Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. A couple hot days, but today was hot and humid. I put a hitch on a friends 15 CTS and I had to of sweat a couple pounds off

Cad 1.jpg

Cad 2.jpg

Cad 3.jpg

Cad 4.jpg

Cad 5.jpg

Back