• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Finally drying out here this week
908D4BE0-6417-4D98-B6DA-AD5E1C905FF2.jpeg
C7B1501F-E234-4035-AC8E-2446414F515C.jpeg

The rain that was possible for Wednesday has been moved to some future date. Still nice but breezy today. Wind started out of the north and switched NNE. A seasonal 68° today.

It's the laser day of spring, I mean, this heat wave. It's about as warm as it's gonna get, 37, and they are claiming 4-8" of the white stuff tomorrow. Yay, I can hardly wait. I have the next five days off, paid, as I got Covid. Headache and fever are the only bad things I've experienced, nowhere near as bad as my first go around.

It's the laser day of spring, I mean, this heat wave. It's about as warm as it's gonna get, 37, and they are claiming 4-8" of the white stuff tomorrow. Yay, I can hardly wait. I have the next five days off, paid, as I got Covid. Headache and fever are the only bad things I've experienced, nowhere near as bad as my first go around.
This is your second bout with it?

Went to the store around 6:30 and when I came home the car was saying 0 outside. I doesn't feel to bad out though, no wind and the humidity must be low because it's not that bone chilling cold you feel when the humidity is higher.

We got us some snow Friday, wind blew a bunch of it around. I'll go shovel later today, it's in the 30's, yesterday was single digits above and below 0.

Nudging 80F here every day.....no rain for 3 weeks now.....none in sight for a few more days yet.

Nudging 80F here every day.....no rain for 3 weeks now.....none in sight for a few more days yet.
I miss those days. Can't wait for warm weather. It was -8 when I woke up, truck wouldn't start again. I'll have to bring the Avenger to the shop so I can get it fixed and back to road duty. Never like driving the truck in salt anyways.

Back