• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

82 today with a slit breeze. Thought it was going to rain until the clouds cleared out. Got some more mowing done until the tractor broke down again. To hot to get in there and fix it until it cools down. There is a seal to replace on that end also so both may get done at the same time.

Got up to 90, a good breeze, sunny and beautiful. I didn't even leave the house, was a bum all day after being fried by the sun all weekend.

Getting there bumpers are on, shocks are in, exhaust now, what a pia that is nothing is fitting right.

Attachments

• DSC00330.JPG
    DSC00330.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 109
Humid to say the least. But with all the moisture we have had it can be expected. Only 82*, still supposed to rain the next two days.

93 yesterday, but humidity was low. On my break the passenger side window fell into the door on the Avenger. Being as there was no rain forecast, I didn't touch it. I will after work today.

Thunderstorm rolling through right now, 80's and humid earlier. Started raining around 2 and this storm rolled in around 7

They keep talking about rain and I keep prolonging removing the transmission out of the Ford. Unless it is raining Friday the removal will start. My hand is finally feeling up to it.

This is the longest stretch without rain since last winter. Going on a week now. Still not dry enough to do some of what needs to be done. Thunder storms still in the works for Friday.

Been in the mid 90's all week, it might get down to 88 Saturday. A tenth of an inch of rain is scheduled for tomorrow/late tonight.

Back