• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Woke up this to some much needed rain, it quit by about 8:30 and cleared up by 11-12. Sunny and high 70's. It's been dry this spring

Dry here too, but not as bad as others. It was low 70's today, nice with a lower dew point. Supposed to rain tonight and be cooler tomorrow with rain as well.

Very strong winds here yesterday , now the warm begins , we really need more rain or it will be another long fire season
3CD6D635-B5C7-47B4-8366-9D8F743CC072.jpeg

After all the rain yesterday last night the wind came out of the north west. It is sweeter weather again and time to close the windows that got opened yesterday. The wife is setting here covered with a blanket. No sun shine till tomorrow they say.

Had to turn off the AC and turn the heat back on, got down to 40 and will drop to 37 tonight. Next Friday they say will be 85, Saturday 90. Hope it's a little cooler, car show is always better when you're not dying from the heat.

In the 50's today, nice and sunny. Went to the parts store, and came back with a couple of gaskets, some vacuum hose, and rented their tube flaring kit, can't seem to find mine, along with the carb spacer I need. Gonna get the Cicada back on the road, times running out for getting a car ready for next weekend. Still hoping to pull a rabbit out of my...

Rained yesterday morning, sun came out late in the afternoon. It was cold though, 45 degrees. Warmer today, sunny and about 58

In the 50's today, nice and sunny. Went to the parts store, and came back with a couple of gaskets, some vacuum hose, and rented their tube flaring kit, can't seem to find mine, along with the carb spacer I need. Gonna get the Cicada back on the road, times running out for getting a car ready for next weekend. Still hoping to pull a rabbit out of my...
Why did you stuff a rabbit up there??? :D

Rain today, no biggie, I get to work. Tomorrow will be sunny and mid 70's, but I'll be working. But Tuesday is going to be nice, and I have the day off!

Don't work till Tuesday but stiches come out of my hand that morning so what actually gets done maybe debatable. Rain the next three days so I am not sure what will get done.
I need to get the transmission back out of the Ford so the pump can be fixed again. Still have the pump issue to solve. Rain and medical stuff just keeps getting in the way.

Back