• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

It was 6 just before noon. At today's high of 14, I'll try not to sweat too much. :shame: It is going to warm up over the next few days and be in the upper 20's and even into the 30's! Maybe I can get something done in the garage when it gets that warm.

25 will not get above 30 today. Sounds warm till humidity levels are factored in. Presently at 50% adding in that moisture makes it feel colder than it is.

Saturday. That's the day. The day it will be above 30, I guess 35 is what they're saying. Hope so, need to get some work tables I have at the stepson's, and clean that garage I've been putting off. At least the city gives me a free dumpster each year, that will help. I still don't have my tool boxes at the house, just tolls in boxes. At least I can still work on things, just might take me a few more minutes to find the tool I need.

Possible 1" rain tomorrow. Like my already flooded yards needs it.
I know I'm In SC and It seems like It's Seattle. I have a Double wide mobile home that I'm ready to put some pontoons on to make It mobile by way of water. Crazy rain this winter.

I know I'm In SC and It seems like It's Seattle. I have a Double wide mobile home that I'm ready to put some pontoons on to make It mobile by way of water. Crazy rain this winter.
I have put up with 2 years of this stuff and looks like it will be three. Fortunately we are above the lake flood level.

It seems like It's Seattle.
I can't believe the one time I'm in Seattle, is during one of the rainiest months on record. I wonder what was the total rainfall the day I was there. I've never seen that much rain on a road for that many miles.

Come home and we haven't gotten much snow this winter, somewhat of a relief.

Stay dry fellas!

I think the weather man bumped his head, no snow yet. If you look at the radar it should be snowing like mad.

They do that slot. The wind was supposed to start blowing this morning. Started last night and is still blowing. Don't need this direct north wind.

We got some snow today/last night, about 4". Temp dropped down into the teens, gonna get cold over the next week. Spring is just around the corner, right?

1612532252097.png

Well, at least it's closer now...........

Not sure about spring. Next weeks temperatures are supposed to be in the twenties. Bright side is it will be one week without mud. If not for all the rain this week things may have freeze dried.

Back