• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

So glad the rain return this afternoon and most of the week.
5075103C-0E9A-45C7-BFC4-B21D7904922E.jpeg

The calendar doesn't say it's fall yet, but I am getting fall weather. 40's to 50's at night and low 70's in the day

We are still stuck with the smoke. No doubt not as bad as there. But yea no rain in sight into late next week.
The water hole is drying up nicely. May even be able to move dirt again. At least I can see the mud for now.
Good to hear other people are finally getting rain. For some unknown reason I am not missing it but enjoying some dry time.

Moving right along there. Missed our three day anticipated time. But we must realize Bob has been moved to supervise statues. But I know how that one works. Often more work than just doing it myself. But if someone learns something it is not a total loss.

Bed is all mounted, tail light wiring, rear bumper left to do, and Bob told our son the truck gets out of our shop tomorrow
B557667F-2602-4A46-9D7B-258974DD3122.jpeg

Moving right along there. Missed our three day anticipated time. But we must realize Bob has been moved to supervise statues. But I know how that one works. Often more work than just doing it myself. But if someone learns something it is not a total loss.
Ya , I have never seen Bob so mad as today, he called our son a dumbshit and other choice words,

Mid 70's, had to stop and grab a free couch by the side of the road, lucky the stepson's dad was nearby, threw it in his truck while I took the cushions. Even got the arm covers! Not bad at twice the price.

Back