• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

It's wet outside. Just a sprinkle I think, doesn't matter as we haven't gotten swamped this year, unlike our Missouri members.
Reallly hope your feeling better.
The rain has been really spotted. Just 20 miles away they complain about not getting enough. For some reason our rains are coming from the north and then get blown east. The normal pattern is south and then east.

Reallly hope your feeling better.
The rain has been really spotted. Just 20 miles away they complain about not getting enough. For some reason our rains are coming from the north and then get blown east. The normal pattern is south and then east.
I am feeling better. Never had a pill make me feel that bad, for so long. It was Bactrim, one of the strongest antibiotics apparently. Going with a penicillin/amoxicillin derivative, that I know I can take. Time to go drive in the rain with no wipers!

I am feeling better. Never had a pill make me feel that bad, for so long. It was Bactrim, one of the strongest antibiotics apparently. Going with a penicillin/amoxicillin derivative, that I know I can take. Time to go drive in the rain with no wipers!
I am allergic to penicillin myself. Bad stuff to be taking. I break out with hives and the itch is no fun at all.

I am allergic to penicillin myself. Bad stuff to be taking. I break out with hives and the itch is no fun at all.
Funny, the doctor described my reaction as hives. I was scratching my head, fever and chills? Whatever, I got medicine I can take.

Was wanting to work on the repair pad for the Ford today. Sun came out yesterday afternoon and came up this morning. Was looking hopeful. Darn rain drenched us this afternoon. We are supposed to get a few more days of it this week. I need so dry dirt working day bad.

We got a decent rain today, still had some puddles in the alley when I left for work. 80ish and sunny. The. The headliner fell on me on my drive in, know what I'm doing when I get home.

No rain till Friday. By then it will just about be dry enough to move some dirt. Good to hear some one else is getting rain. If I could only send you more. The bright side is the weather is supposed to be cooler and less humid next week.

Low humidity today with temp in the 80's. Nice sunny day.

Here is my baby boy and his bride
Jacob and Jube.jpg

She wanted a outdoor wedding and Saturday was a beautiful day for it

Our Son finally finished up his 4 wheel disc brake conversion on his 71 Chevelle wagon, he does not move as fast as his dad
8B77AED3-2447-45E4-BE5C-BFB3383AF994.jpeg
7F765AFC-3B54-49F0-B7A0-6906B4921B5E.jpeg
5DC59D83-759C-4456-9628-EF9644CBB3F2.jpeg

Rained again this morning. Ruined my plans for the weekend. Next time it gets dry enough to move dirt work may just get put on hold.

No rain in the forecast till next weekend and we are supposed to have cooler temperatures for the next few days. Hopefully it days up enough before it rains again.

The water hole dried up today. No standing water anyway. I hope to start digging Friday. Will be moving some concrete slabs into place before that.

Tomorrow is pad for Ford repair work day. No rain in the forecast the next four days. Got the grade stakes in last night. Some end up under ground.

They have convinced me to go rent a skid steer instead of doing it by hand. Will see what that is going to cost first. Just might do three spots instead of one.

Back