• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Just darn hot here. Supposed to cool off tomorrow. Rain in the forecast at least the next three days. My work load doesn't need it but plant life could use some rain. Oddly enough two inches below the surface it is still wet.

A couple of Bobs friends stop by last night in their old car, not sure what it is.
7F24ABE4-4AC6-4CF3-A9F6-17D0745F1446.jpeg

Nice looking old car. I have no idea what it is either. Raining today, so todays plans just got put on hold till the rain stops hopefully this afternoon.

This morning it was misting rain, but cleared up and was a beautiful afternoon. Great weather for some yard work.

Worked on the lights for the 82 D350. Needs a new dimmer switch that will be picked up at NAPA in the morning. Not sure when it will be dry enough to work on parking pads again with the rain yesterday. At least nothing is under water yet. Yes it is supposed to rain the rest of the week. I need sun shine.

Will not be working on this today. This is the parking are I have been working on. Now under water. Tops of the concrete slabs can still be seen but that is about it.
20200831_090329.jpg
:grumpy:

Nice days in the 70's. Some rain in the morning the last couple of days, but not much. Be a little warmer tomorrow.

Yes weather is nice. The heat of last week is gone. But why do I have to deal with water holes and mud?
Will be working on the truck and trailer tonight. Doing to get a load of rock in the morning. Then maybe two more trips this week.
Just maybe Saturday it will be dry enough to drain the new parking lot and install a drain pipe.

Bob removed the bed this morning, ya funny if it was Bobs project it would be done tomorrow, I have a bet atleast two months , it gets scary watching Bob pull heavy stuff off himself !
5D5FAB5B-6F36-4A1E-AE37-B5ADEC7A8DEF.jpeg
3AEA0089-CE5F-4176-82C8-C2BFBAB0E74D.jpeg

Last edited:
75 yesterday so I mowed my lawn when I got home. Tonight..... thundershowers, glad I got it done last night.

Back