• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Got some rain in the afternoon, but I was sleeping, got back to my night schedule. Dish guy was here today so I didn't so squat but sit and drink a couple beers while he did his thing. He liked the house, said the same thing about the price, I stole it. And I gave him as much rhubarb as he wanted to take. Not a bad day.

Guess the Dish guy had a good day.
I have him top marks in the survey they sent me. But they always tell me to out in the highest rating, give them one low rating and they fail the survey, it's total BS. I've always had cool installers so I help them out when I can..

Last edited:
Rained yesterday afternoon, last night and again this morning. No mowing for me, my back says thank you. I need to find out if that tractor in my garage is any good and if so, find a deck for it so I can go back to sitting on my ass while making the yard look pretty.

What's the tractor?
Behind the bikes.

IMG_20200620_002315.jpg

Tractor data says 65-67, 10 Hp, shaft drive, 6 speed with a 3 spd gear trans..
If it runs and you don't have to rebuild the enter tractor it would push snow. At least it makes garden tractor statues and that's a plus. Not sure how available mower decks are for these but it would definitely handle a pull behind. That is more than a new box store will do.

Even though its red it sure looks like a 102. Guess a serial and model number from a tag should let you know for sure.

Tractor data says 65-67, 10 Hp, shaft drive, 6 speed with a 3 spd gear trans..
If it runs and you don't have to rebuild the enter tractor it would push snow. At least it makes garden tractor statues and that's a plus. Not sure how available mower decks are for these but it would definitely handle a pull behind. That is more than a new box store will do.
I have barley looked at it, it has a PTO. I pushed it, it rocks but that's it. I'll see if it's in gear, brake is on, etc. Pushing snow would be awesome, my back would be happy

Last edited:
Serial Numbers Information 1595864851517.gifEdit
YearSerial no. run
start[1]
Serial no. run
End[1]
Number BuiltNotes
1979c.4741647505Range covers 182-282-382-382H
19804750648599Range covers 182-282-382-382H
19814860049203Range covers 182-282-382-382H, ending number for 282

Other info
Tractor Dimensions