• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

65 here today and cloudy, rain the rest of the week. Daughter stole my dog to have a doogie reunion, brother on the right and brothers daughter on the left. Pretty funny a ball of destructive fur in her living room!
dogs.jpg

Our favorite local restaurant almost closed permanently with a loss that would be. Instead they reduced business hours and days open. We are living in some difficult times. I know there are days I wonder why we even leave the house. But we still have some loyal customers and it hard to say no.

Nice and mild here also. Yesterday was humid with the rain that came down today. On rare occasion we see the sun.

Just as wet as last year. We are only doing three day weeks this year I hope. So I have been at least keeping up with the grass this year. Last year I had not even mowed yet by now.

Hope you stay drier this year, I know the ground is saturated here, streams of water in the basement.
Find a product called "plug it" and forces into those cracks. It sets up under hydraulic pressure even with a jet of water coming threw. It comes as a powder. Just make a paste out of it and start packing it in.

Find a product called "plug it" and forces into those cracks. It sets up under hydraulic pressure even with a jet of water coming threw. It comes as a powder. Just make a paste out of it and start packing it in.
I'll keep that in mind for the new house.

Back