• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Good morning everyone . After a good frost last night it's supposed to be near 60 degrees today . The plan for today is to finish up the sound system in the Warlock . Got to have good tunes for those longer cruise's , yah know ! :cool:

Good morning everyone . After a good frost last night it's supposed to be near 60 degrees today . The plan for today is to finish up the sound system in the Warlock . Got to have good tunes for those longer cruise's , yah know ! :cool:
The radio in the Polara has never worked in my ownership, and I couldn't complain, love the sound of that big block humming along!

But good tunes are always cool. What era of music comes through those speakers?

The radio in the Polara has never worked in my ownership, and I couldn't complain, love the sound of that big block humming along!
I generally do it a bit differently, Mob - I usually make sure there's a good stereo available so I can choose to leave it off. (And it's shut off way more than otherwise.)

Bob got his solvent tank working again, he took the pump apart and found metal shavings in it, cleaned it out, works great. Started cleaning up heads and intake for big block! Today he will fix parts washer.

IMG_1858.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

Oldies and country music, 60s,70s,80s,

Hey all Lift day went great except for no lift came the friend had family issues to deal with. Had a bunch of FABO members over for the weekend doing some beer drinking over here. It was a great time even loaded the truck up and went junkyarding, It was a great break!

We tried going without a radio , but my singing voice isn't the greatest and I was driving my wife nuts when a song would get stuck in my head . :( lol

Rock or should I say "classic" rock . It still drives me crazy when they say here's an oldie but goodie and I remember when that song first came out . :mad: Depending on what mood I'm in I'm into all sorts of music though as well . I just heard a country song that I really like called "Copperhead road" . My son just told me that , that's not a new song but it's new to me . :)

Bob got his solvent tank working again, he took the pump apart and found metal shavings in it, cleaned it out, works great. Started cleaning up heads and intake for big block! Today he will fix parts washer.
From the look's of those parts Cindy , I'm guessing his 426 ?

I just heard a country song that I really like called "Copperhead road" . My son just told me that , that's not a new song but it's new to me . :)

1988 -- Great tune even for classic rock guys. I'm no country fan by any stretch.

1988 -- Great tune even for classic rock guys. I'm no country fan by any stretch.

Yeah that's it !:) It really tells a story and has a good beet to it . ... Well guy , I gotta go . Time to mess with the Warlock for a while . It's coming back out next week . :D

That song is about my uncle and I, love it ! Hello everyone

Back